1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AD MVP

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by EatLeadCommie, Feb 2, 2013.

1. EatLeadCommie

EatLeadCommie New Member

2. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well deserved. What a stud and a good kid.

3. okiewaker

okiewaker New Member

I guess that would make him the first Sooner to be NFL MVP? Congrats to Peterson

4. boomersooner28

boomersooner28 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ESPN has a poll up on their front page..."Do you agree with Adrian Peterson being the NFL MVP?"

WTF is that ESPN!?!?!?! Why would you ask a question like that you stupid mother&*%$&#$!? 81% of the vote right now is YES. Gawd I hate ESPN and their "agenda".

5. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

As much as I am a Bronco/Manning fan, my Sooner ties run deeper, so I am very happy AD won. Very much deserved!

But I understand why it was so close.

6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ESPeNis Srslyneeds some competition!

7. Therealsouthsider

Therealsouthsider New Member

...30 to 19 isn't exactly a razor thin margin

ss

8. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

espn.com

go there and vote. The poll was near the bottom of the pg in the middle. AD was leading 82% yes to 18% no, after I voted.

9. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Yeah, after I posted, I checked out the results. It wasn't close...really at all.

10. Therealsouthsider

...there are a few articles out there promoting AD barely edging out Manning...I don't get it, it's like it's a Manning's birthright to be heralded the greatest...how many rings does he have again?

ss

11. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

I have 0 against Manning, but I have grown tired of seeing him all over tv, seemingly all the time, and hearing all the gushing over him. It got old and (mildly)irritating a LONG time ago.

12. okiewaker

okiewaker New Member

Them espn libs gotcha all runin around voting for **** already been decided,,heh

13. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

buncha pri*ks are they. coc*biting mofos.

14. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

df*lemk d*jmw* j*8****n

15. jkjsooner

jkjsooner New Member

They would have had a poll like that no matter who won. There's no agenda there. Sometimes I think you guys have a martyr complex.

Seamus likes this.
  16. boomersooner28

boomersooner28 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I call BS....just sayin

17. jkjsooner

jkjsooner New Member

I was thinking AD would win. The reason I thought he would win is related to the reason he should win. I thought those who think it should always be a QB would split their votes among Brady, Manning, and Rodgers. Those who didn't think it should always be a QB would go for Peterson.

And in some respects I think that's why Peterson deserved it. He separated himself from all other non-QB contenders (except maybe Johnson but he wasn't going to win it).

18. tulsaoilerfan

tulsaoilerfan Ready for Baseball Season

Manning wasn't even the best QB, statistically, in the league; Rodgers had a higher QB rating and i believe Brady had more yards; the media just loves to slurp Manning so much its not even funny

19. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Awesome!!!! Great going, AD!

20. Therealsouthsider

....where should Manning and PaPa John honeymoon after they tie the knot?

ss