1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

According to Adam Schefter...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by primetime43, Nov 3, 2009.

1. primetime43

primetime43 New Member

He posted this on twitter yesterday: "Dr. James Andrews performed surgery on Sam Bradford. Andrews is the Redskins team doctor. Bradford might slip in the draft but not past the Redskins". He also said Jonathon Stewart slipped in the draft to the team whose doctor performed surgery on him. Just something to keep in mind.

I would really hate to root for the Redskins. Yes I know there organziation is a mess but I don't think it would be a bad situation. Rabid fan base, talent to work with, a great city to live in, the whole Indian connection... I think it could work.

2. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bastage! He should have performed the "First Pick" shoulder surgery!!!!

oudivesherpa likes this.
  3. beer4me

beer4me New Member

Man I would hate for him to go the skins, that club is a disaster Synder can't keep his hands out of things.

4. OUDoc

OUDoc ..............

There are worse teams. The 'skins could probably be good again.

5. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The Redskins need an owner-ectomy...

SoonerLB likes this.
  6. beer4me

beer4me New Member

The Raiders for example ;) :D

7. beer4me

beer4me New Member

Without a doubt

8. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He won't be a Buccaneer...it is REALLY looking like we are going to get the first pick in the draft...damn it. Bradford is 10x better than Josh Freeman

9. primetime43

primetime43 New Member

It wouldn't thrill me if he went to the Skins. But look at it this way the Skins always have games in primetime so we would get to see him play a lot more.

10. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not sure what kind of shape the organization is in but it would be quite cool to play QB in the nation's capital.

11. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

12. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

Actually, the Raiders are the WORST team.

13. beer4me

beer4me New Member

Yea I know that's why I said that.

Davis is looking like anorexic scarecrow.

I have to wonder how much longer its gonna be before he checks out that can't do anything but help the Raiders out.

14. SoonerLB

SoonerLB New Member

That is such a great line that I just had to wrap quote tags around it once more! ;)

15. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Would love to have Bradford here on the east coast. I'd go to the Skins games then... give me something to watch again. Malcolm Kelly can't stay healthy enough to remain a reliable receiver. Would that change if Sam were here?

Then again... 'skins tickets are expensive... very rabid fan base and in need of a QB, but more so, an o-line who can protect their QB.

16. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

is Campbell that bad?

and i would be very conflicted if this were to happen :(

17. the_sooners_abide

the_sooners_abide New Member

No way would Bradford excel in DC. I'm a Sooner/Dallas Cowboy fan, live in MD due to the military, and am forced to watch all Redskin games and listen to Redskin radio so I'm familiar with their team. Radio here has focused on them getting an o-lineman for their early pick and trying to trade up for a QB (they're already mentioning Sam).

Their D is solid but their offense sucks badly. No playmakers at all minus Cooley. Portis and Santana Moss are past their primes, no scary receivers (Malcolm Kelly hasn't shown anything) and their o-line is awful. Did I mention their coaching staff yet? Hopefully, Sam ends up somewhere else, like anywhere else but Oakland, Detroit, Cleveland, or St. Louis.

18. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Oops , just re-read your post..

I know the skins aren't close to good, but they have the ability to go after quality if Snyder would pull his head out and leave the decisions to someone that knows what they are doing. It's going to take them a while - 3/5 years, but Sam won't be playing next year anyhow.

What about developing Sam at Seattle? They can win, they have an average division, Hasselbeck won't last forever...
    they aren't paying big $ for a back up either.

19. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

NFL teams that could possibly use Sam next year or the following-
    Warshington
    Minnesota
    Jax
    Tenn?
    Buff?
    Raiders
    Seattle?
    Rams?

20. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra New Member

bears....just about the time every gets tired of cutler, the big boy would be ready to play.