1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Princess Bride funny from TexasAgs

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by start8, Nov 7, 2006.

1. start8

start8 New Member

http://mb33.scout.com/ftamufrm1.showMessage?topicID=14432.topic

Stoops: All right. Where is the line of scrimmage? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and our teams run a play, and we find out who is right... and who is dead.

Fran: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would defend against my 275 lb J-Train battering ram, or an option play? Now, a clever man would sell out to stop the J-Train, because he would know that only a great fool would avoid using a touchdown machine inside the five. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the J-Train. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the option play.

Stoops: You've made your decision then?

Fran: Not remotely. Because Sooners come from Oklahoma, as everyone knows, and Oklahoma is entirely peopled with land-thieves, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the J-Train.

Stoops: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

Fran: Wait til I get going! Now, where was I?

Stoops: Oklahoma.

Fran: Yes, Oklahoma. And you must have suspected I would have known your team's origin, so I can clearly not choose the option play.

Stoops: You're just stalling now.

Fran: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've defended my option attack well, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could prepare for that play, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the option. But, you've also bested my passing game, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that a touchdown wins the game, so you would do everything possible to stop a pass play, so I can clearly not choose to drop back and pass.

Stoops: You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.

Fran: IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHAT PLAY TO CALL!

crawfish likes this.
  2. sas

sas New Member

one of the funniest posts I've ever read.

3. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That's allsome.

4. RacerX

RacerX SoonerFans.com Elite Member

5. setem

setem DTF

BLAH!

I likes it

6. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

BWAHAHAH

BWAHAHAHA

BWHAHAHA

BWAHA

HA

PLOMP

TUSooner likes this.
  7. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

hehe its funny because its true

8. L.J.TX Sooner

L.J.TX Sooner New Member

anybody want a peanut?

9. OUDoc

OUDoc ..............

Inconceivable!

10. snp

snp New Member

I wish we could give that dude some spek. Funny post.

11. Hatfield

Hatfield SoonerFans.com Elite Member

are there rocks ahead?

12. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

Why can I just picture that kind of thing going through Fran's head? ;)

13. budbarrybob

budbarrybob New Member

if their are we'll all be dead :pop:

Hatfield likes this.
  14. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Reveille was only MOSTLY dead.

15. soonerboy_odanorth

soonerboy_odanorth New Member

I do not think this word means what you think...

16. sas

sas New Member

I've been posting left handed.

17. fadada1

fadada1 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

never get into a battle of wits with an aggie... or a land war in college station...

18. fadada1

fadada1 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

anybody got a peanut???

19. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Aggie when death is on the line."

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA... (thud)

20. Taxman71

Taxman71 New Member

My name is Bob Stoops, you killed my 2002 national title hopes, prepare to die.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
    Dio likes this.