1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013-14 OU womens basketball thread

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, Oct 9, 2013.

1. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well, in a matchup that had no preferred winner, the outcome at least gave us a preferred loser, regardless of who it was. The domer women put it on the Screaming Skeletors of Baylor. (Peace be with you, Kim) in an afternoon game in the womens' tournament. today.

2. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

I'm pretty sure it wasn't. She got T'd up & Sims had to physically hold her back.

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

IMHO,the Skeletor is just one nervous twitch away from "going off". Ladies, don't let your daughters grow up to be greenbears.

4. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

the UConn Auriemas outshot and outworked the aTm Lassies, too. So, don't UConn and domer women meet in the semifinals in Nashville?

5. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

UConn gets the winner of UNC/Stanford in the semis; ND will get the winner of Louisville/Maryland.

6. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Yeah, they're unquestioned undefeated #1 and #2. It would have been quite the screwjob to have them set to meet before the finale :D

I didn't watch the entire game, but whenever I did, Skeletor was ready to rage

7. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Skeletor is so scary. I think if I was a star HS female basketball player, I wouldn't consider the greenbears.

8. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

You really haven't thought this through, have you?

Reject Baylor: Skeletor begins reciting from the Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead.
    Go to Baylor: Live, sans death incantations

9. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

So, who is the scariest of the women's basketball coaches, Skeletor, Tish VanDerVort, or the new Tennessee coach? They are all off-putting, but for invoking sheer terror, I gotta go with Skeletor.