1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008-2009 THUNDER GAMES THREAD

Discussion in 'OKC Thunder Talk' started by birddog, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Great win for the Thunder...Durant or Oden...I think I'll take Durant...

2. BigRedJed

BigRedJed Mmm... ...ribs.

Nick Collison made Oden his jailhouse bitch. I was pretty surprised by that, actually.

3. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Aren't you supposed to be nice to the elderly?

4. Mixer!

Mixer! Well-Known Member

Nice effort by the Thunder last night. The Lakers are playing phenomonal ball right now, but it was nice to see OKC hang with them throughout the game.

5. SoonerTroll

SoonerTroll New Member

I didn't get to see all of the game, but the fianl score was pretty impressive. Did the Thunder keep it close all game or did the Lakers have the scrubs on the court in the 4th?

6. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

They kept it close all game. Every time the Lakers would get up by double figures, the Thunder would put together a mini-run to get back within striking distance. They just couldn't get over the hump last night.

7. Sooner98

Sooner98 New Member

I wonder if the bitter Sonics fans were able to make the road trip down to Portland for tonight's game, to boo the Thunder players who had virtually nothing to do with the re-location. I'm sure it's really affecting the outcome of the game.

8. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

The Thunder are hanging tough so far, 80-74 Trailblazers at the end of three.

9. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

I stand corrected, as now the Blazers are blowing the game open in the fourth. Apparently, OKC's All-Star break started 12 minutes early.

10. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Holy crap, that was a great game. Let the Hornets jump out to a big lead, then KD pulls the Thunder back into it with 47 points only for CP3 to dribble around everyone and hit the game winner.

Phew.

11. Sooner98

Sooner98 New Member

Sheesh, Durant just one-upped his performance in the rookie All-Star game, by putting up 47 tonight. The Thunder's furious comeback came up just short though, as CP3 hits the game-winner with 2 seconds left.

12. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

I can't help but wonder if we couldn't have gotten a better shot with 2.3 seconds left than a halfcourt heave. Meh.

13. Dio

Dio SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Why didn't we foul as soon as the Hornets got the ball? They get 2 pts- maybe less- and we get more time to answer.

14. Hella Sideburns

Hella Sideburns New Member

no time outs left, so it's not like they could have drawn something up. the hornets pressed, so we couldn't roll the ball up to save time, either

15. Hella Sideburns

oh my god, watson and westbrook just hooked up for the dunk of the year (courtesy of the top of marco bellinelli's head)

16. soonervegas

soonervegas New Member

Have we stopped playing D? We are not going to win many games giving up 120 plus.......

17. Hella Sideburns

some of it is a lack of defense, but some of it is the pace that the suns and warriors play.

18. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Alright, the Thunder have it close going into the 4th. Let's see if they can pull one of these wins out against a Finals contender...

19. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Well, the Thunder got within a point...then Kobe said "aw hell naw". Lakers win by two touchdowns.

Suck.

20. starclassic tama

starclassic tama New Member

kobe has a tendency to do that to people. like, basically everybody