1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(2) OU/TX 40 yard line, Row 7

Discussion in 'Sooner Swap' started by XingTheRubicon, Sep 29, 2011.

1. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sec 25, Row 7

I'll sell these for $200 less per ticket than any pair on stubhub in Sec 25.

2. sooner59

sooner59 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Which is how much?

EDIT: OH ****! nevermind... Too rich for my blood. Good seats, though. When I had student tickets, I sat in that section twice...2008 and 2009 about row 8 each time. 20 yardline row 6 for 2007 to see Murray speed right by for a TD. Goalline row 1 for 2010. Nosebleeds in 2006. Overall had decent luck, but now that I'm not a student, I can't afford decent seats anymore. Hell, I just want lower level and they are an arm and a leg.

3. XingTheRubicon

4. XingTheRubicon

5. XingTheRubicon

corner end zone are going pretty cheap on ebay right now, I just saw some end zone lower level go for $210/ticket a while ago. Hope you find some, if my niece doesn't go, I'll sell you hers (sec 1 row 33) maybe 150 or so each.

sooner59 likes this.
  6. salth2o

salth2o New Member

Put me in line for her ticket if she decides not to go.

7. sooner59

sooner59 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sure just let me know. I'll keep looking in the meantime in case she goes. If I get a pair and she decides to go, pass them along to salth2o.

XingTheRubicon likes this.