1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Notre Dame tickets for sale

Discussion in 'Sooner Swap' started by Sooner Traveler, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Sooner Traveler

Sooner Traveler New Member

SOLD

Section 104 - will sell for $200 each ($400 total)

I just sold 2 on StubHub for $250 so I know this is a below market price. I can email the tickets to you ASAP thru the OU ticket office - very easy process.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  2. MichiganSooner

MichiganSooner Well-Known Member

Above market price. Market price is $99.

3. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

But from what others have been askin they are reasonable

4. soonertodd

soonertodd New Member

what row??

5. Sooner Traveler

SOLD

Tickets sold on StubHub for $250 each so buyer paid close to $300 each with fees - I had them listed at $295/each last night, lowerd to $250 this morning and 2 sold in 10 minutes and the other 2 sold in about 2 hours so that appears to be the real market value.

FYI - don't need any grief here about selling above face. I gave away 4 tickets (i.e. FREE) to the Florida A&M game back in Sept to someone on this board who I had never met before. Last week, I sold 4 Kansas tickets (again, to someone on this board who I had never met) for the grand total of $105 ($25/ticket).

I would have gladly sold ND tickets for face IF I could get face for all of the other games we can't attend - ND proceeds don't get me close to breakeven for the year. No one complains about buying tickets for $25 but are sure quick to bitch as soon as someone asks more than face.

Having said that, what I really want is to be at the game bu instead will be watching on Tivo after daughter's volleyball tournament. Norman will be electric and I hope everyone has a blast at the game.

salth2o likes this.
  6. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Face value is not the same as market value.

7. MichiganSooner

MichiganSooner Well-Known Member

If market value is $250 and Joe C agreed and priced them at $250 would you buy them last summer to get your season ticket?

8. KABOOKIE

KABOOKIE SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Where are your season tickets? Yeah STFU.

9. Sooner Traveler

I must be bored today because I am actually going to respond to this:

Tell Joe C I will pay $250 for a Notre Dame ticket but ONLY if he also throws in a free Florida A&M ticket and a $25 Kansas ticket.

MS wants a cheap Florida A&M ticket and but also want Notre Dame at face - easy way to get Notre Dame ticket at face - suck it up and donate some cash and get season tickets. Just remember, after your donation the "real" cost of the Notre Dame ticket is $200 but I will gladly take it off your hands for $99.