1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

08 class is looking huge!! New Commit!

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Collier11, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think that's Mike Reed.

2. BOOMERBRADLEY

BOOMERBRADLEY Well-Known Member

Mike Reed up front as previously posted with Phil Loadholt in the back

3. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

We will let them decommit- verbal to texas and re-commit for higher ratings! I just hope these guys are tough and play Oklahoma football.

4. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

just the way he drops back reminds me of JW. He stands very tall in the pocket and doesnt get happy-feet back there. He also had some very nice endzone fade throws. I like the looks of this guy

5. snp

snp New Member

Jason White had very happy feet.

6. soonerdave79

soonerdave79 New Member

Pretty soon, we're gonna need to recruit a 6'10" QB just to see over these guys.

7. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

Now there's something we can both agree on :D

CatfishSooner likes this.
  8. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Franklin is visiting Georgia - any scoop on that? Also looks like Florida is getting in the game.

9. BASSooner

BASSooner New Member

yup. he's already visited florida.

10. Frozen Sooner

Frozen Sooner Soon to be Memphibian

I guess the interviews post-Georgia are still very OU solid.

11. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

franklin who?

12. snp

snp New Member

Newton's third law of recruiting dynamics says that many of the current commits are going to take visits and enjoy the recruiting process.

13. magic33216

magic33216 New Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  14. BASSooner

BASSooner New Member

I'm about shaky about Calhoun, because the reason why he came here was because mack cancelled his visit and said that he would no longer recruit. However, if mack does decide to give him a late offer, he could decommit, just like those of the past.

15. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

well of course bass, that's why we shouldn't get too amped about commits until they're inked.

16. Frozen Sooner

Frozen Sooner Soon to be Memphibian

Based on Calhoun's comments, he's pretty ****ed at UT and doesn't even want to take any visits anywhere but OU.

Now, if it were me, and the school I'd always wanted to go to had told me "Thanks, but no thanks" because of my grades halfway through my junior year, I'd tell them to go suck eggs if they started recruiting me again. That's just me though.

17. snp

snp New Member

Calhoun seems pretty bitter about what transpired. Texas has already got Hills and Newton (Hills is much better, Newton will have to develop) already committed.

I'm not worried about Calhoun the least next to Bus and Good.

18. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I still can't get the happy feet stuff. If you go all the way back to Heupel, that technique was taught by Chucky to the QB's. They all did it in pre-game.

19. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Calhoun looks darn good- He needs too focus down on grades and what it takes to qualify at the next level- we all know college isn't too hard if you show up to class.

He looks like he will be a good player!

20. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

FRANKLIN WHO?????