1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baker's NFL Stock

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Sportsfan232, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Sportsfan232

Sportsfan232 New Member

2. Hamilton

Hamilton New Member

Since you posted the season ended with a CFB playoff appearance, a Senior Bowl appearance, And Baker has substantially upped his stock. Some are even touting him as a #1 pick, but I think that's a stretch. The Alex Smith trade to Washington really throws a wrench into all the QB draft picks. I think Cousins is a strong candidate to go to the Broncos. Interesting offseason!

3. severs64

severs64 New Member

Anxious to see where Baker ends up, but even more anxious about what will happen to Bradford. Not sure any team wants to take a chance on his legs again.

4. pappy

pappy Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Baker go to Denver even though I'm not a Broncos fan, because it would be a good situation for him if he is going to start as a rookie. 2 really good WR's and a great defense. ... However if he isn't going to play as a rookie cause he is drafted by a team that has a stud starter then I'd like him to go to either the Saints or Patriots and then eventually replace Brees or Brady when they retire in the next couple years.

5. TulsaWorld

TulsaWorld New Member