1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STEP

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by CowboyMRW, Sep 19, 2017.

1. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

Does STEP ever post here anymore?

2. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't think anybody posts here anymore . . .

olevetonahill and SoCalBigRed like this.
  3. echo101

echo101 Member

not many posting here but maybe it'll pick up..

4. SoCalBigRed

SoCalBigRed Well-Known Member

It'll pick up if the board continues to work, and people figure out its back up.

Though, many already migrated.

5. SoonerinSouthlake

SoonerinSouthlake Well-Known Member

Perhaps he will return as RTEP

6. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

JW, where did everyone go to? LT is nothing like this place was. Olevets?

7. SoCalBigRed

SoCalBigRed Well-Known Member

I really don't know. Someone posted a list of like 5 other forums, people split off to.

If they can keep the forum software up and running... they'll come back. Let it keep happening, just pull the plug.

8. aero

aero Well-Known Member

I can tell you one reason. I really haven't been able to enjoy the site completely so I could be wrong about a few things. But when it changed it seemed pretty buggy. Then I would get notices that my password was incorrect or needed to be updated. The email I had on file was my Road Runner email. As one never knows if they may change providers I thought while I was updating my password I would also change my email to one of my web based emails. Wham. Locked out and couldn't access anything. After sending an email I was unlocked and could access site again. Just happened again but somehow I got back on but have no idea what my email is. Tried to change it again and nothing worked for my existing email. Anyway, too much of a hassle.

9. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Message boards are dying out thanks to face book.
    we have at most 10 regular posters at the Hideout .
    Cowboy you want to renew our Bet?