1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite SicEm Story

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Sooner Born Sooner Bred, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Sooner Born Sooner Bred

Sooner Born Sooner Bred SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Wow. So many! Secks in the water (as told in the Big Splash Water Park thread) has to be up there for me. RIP

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I wish I could find the original thread that he posted here that introduced us all that to what appeared to be your typical drive-by opposing fan one and done post --- we're gonna beat ou because baylor awesome rawr, that sort of thing.

He stuck around. :)

Since I can't find that, here's the scooter stolen thread:
    http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?143484-My-Scooter-Was-Stolen

3. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

There were so many good stories. I remember most of them being so outlandish that there was no way it could have been real, but he usually had pictures to prove it.

He was definitely one-of-a-kind.

4. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

Crack Whore Yelled at Me in the Dollar Store Parking Lot

Last week, I stopped at the Dollar Store to grab a snack. I detest this place more than even Wal-Mart, but I thought what the hell...

So, I get out of my car and this skinny *** black chick with a plastic red cup in her hand comes up to me and asks me for a quarter so she can buy a "drink." I tell her I don't have one and walk off and she starts SCREAMING at me saying, "You're just a lying skinny *** white boy. I know you've got a quarter but you're just a liar!" I turn around to her and say, "Maybe I am and maybe I'm not but you aren't going to find out." So she starts screaming at me some more calling me a lying MoFo amongst other things.

Anyway, I get into the store and get my snack and I'm walking back up to the front and she sees me and looks at the cashier and says, "There's that lying little white boy! I want you to do something about him! He's just a lying white boy!" Then she suggests that I come outside because she wants to fight me. I forget her exact words but that's the jest of it.

By this time the manager hears what's going on and comes up front and tells the cashier to call the police. Meanwhile I'm paying for my **** and all I have is a 100.00 bill which REALLY pisses this black woman off because she feels pretty entitled to my quarter. She starts screaming at me again and the cashier tells the woman to get out of her store and stop harassing her customers. I start to leave, but the manager tells me to wait inside until the cops get there.

About 3 minutes later no fewer than 4...yes 4...squad cars show up to deal with this woman.

Good times...good times.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sh...-Yelled-at-Me-in-the-Dollar-Store-Parking-Lot

5. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

6. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

I hestiate to tell this story, but I can't help myself...

I took off almost an entire week to see SicEmEx. That isn't the story though, but I need to set things up.

Before I drove back to Waco (yesterday), I decided to check my oil and the engine coolant because my car seems to go through a lot of both. My oil looked fine but when I checked out the coolant it appeared to be empty. Now, as bad as I am with mechanics, I have done this at least a couple dozen times. It's not a huge deal even for me.

Nonetheless, I checked the coolant and it looked empty. I had about a quarter of a gallon of antifreeze, so I proceeded to dump it into the appropriate chamber. The problem is, I put it down the wrong chamber and instead of putting it into the radiator -- I put it directly itno the engine where the oil is suppose to go. I honestly don't know what the hell I was thinking because I absoltuely no better than that. I was in a hurry though and not paying a great deal of attention.

So, I tell my father and after a string of expletives he told me to VERY SLOWLY drive to the local lube and oil place and get an oil change. I show up and I wasn't going to tell them what happened but at first they thought I had a blown head-gasket because they saw water in my oil. I told them I had dumped anti-freeze in there and after laughing they fixed it up for me. They continued to snicker though.

Anywhoo, they said I should get another oil change after 100 miles because they couldn't get it all out or something. I was on my way to Waco though and wasn't about to stop after 100 miles for another oil change. The car is running just fine though after more than 350 miles so I think I'm fine.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sh...te-to-tell-this-story-but-I-can-t-help-myself

7. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

Punched By a Biker

So, a biker punched me today.

I was exiting off of the highway to go to this gas station. It was just off the ramp, so I turned into the other lane to pull into the parking lot. Well, this dude on a bike was in my blind spot and I didn't see him and clipped the back of his cycle. He didn't skid or anything and he stayed on it just fine. Neither of us were really going that fast.

So, I pull into the parking lot and I just step out of my car and the guy punches me as soon as I stand up. I had absolutely no warning whatsoever..I just step out and he starts wailing on me. He gets about 3-4 punches in when a truck driver sees what's going on and he rushes over and grabs the guy. He calls 911 and then the ambulance and fire show up. Anyway, I'm absolutely covered in blood so when the cops show up it was pretty obvious who was hitting who.

They interview the guy and take statements from all the witnesses, and they tell me that none of it was my fault since the guy was suppose to yield to the ramp and didn't (I thought the wreck part was my fault). In fact, several of the witnesses said the guy sped up to try to beat me across the lane.

Anyway, they asked if I wanted to press charges and I did so they arrested the guy. I have a sizable knot on my head, and cut on the ridge of my nose, and it may be broke but I'm not sure.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?107991-Punched-By-a-Biker

8. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

You Learn Something New Everyday

So, I was on the phone earlier complaining that I had to drive over to the post office to drop my Netflix in the mail. The person with whom I was conversing said something like, "Don't you have a mailbox?" I replied that I did, and she asked why I didn't just put them in my mailbox.

Well, to make a long story short, I had no idea you could simply put outgoing letters in your OWN mailbox and that the mailman would then pick them up. Evidently, she said you raise the little flag on the side. I always thought the flag meant that you had RECEIVED mail.

Now, before I get called an idiot, this is the first place I've ever lived at that had a mailbox.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?107923-You-Learn-Something-New-Everyday

9. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

10. This thread has so much win...

11. Jammin'

Jammin' Well-Known Member

RIP SicEm. I don't remember any particular stories well enough to share but sucks you died so young.

12. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Somebody needs to find the wrong way story. IIRC, he left Waco to head to Houston and wound up in Abilene or some such.

13. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

From 2008; thread title "cinder blocks"

when asked why
    And holy cow the images he posted to photobucket are still there:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.soonerfans.com/archive/index.php/t-118647.html?

14. SoonerStormchaser

SoonerStormchaser Emma's Daddy!

SicEm was my chaff...whenever someone cracked a joke about the age difference between me and the Mrs, he inadvertently came to my rescue with some new dumb escapade. It hits close to home as he was only 2 months older than I...
    RIP SicEm...enjoy the eternity of debates with Abe.

15. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

I just bumped it. I forgot it started about Melo getting stood up. I found it because I remembered Neal Boortz

16. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

holy crap those are some funny stories...

that dude was one of a kind for sure....RIP

17. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

Can't believe no one has mentioned the infamous 'PREPARE YOUR ANUS' thread. Turned out SicEm was right ..... about Baylor defeating OU that year.

18. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

Sic 'em was awesome!

19. 12

12 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sic 'em gave me a kidney once.

20. SoonerStormchaser

SoonerStormchaser Emma's Daddy!

Damn, it's almost been a year since he passed...