1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooner Defense!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by S.PadreIsl.Sooner, Dec 3, 2016.

1. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

Gotta give Mike Stoops some props. OU defense looking really good in the 2nd half in a big game!

soon3rfan likes this.
  2. SoCalBigRed

SoCalBigRed Well-Known Member

Still make me nervous on 3rd downs, but they've made steady improvement, as their health improves.

3. David Earl

David Earl Administrator

Definitely played better today. LB's were out of position some in the first quarter, but defense rallied and finished strong. Holding OSU to 20 points is NOT easy.

4. soon3rfan

soon3rfan Member

Obo seems to have excelled lately. I will admit I have been very critical of him in the past so I feel I need to give it up to him for his recent and unexpected rise in production.

5. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

Im in total shock.
    a DAVID EARL sighting.
    how you been old friend?

David Earl likes this.
  6. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The D kept OU in the game when the offense couldn't gain 2 yards/series. I'd say they improved a lot since the TT debacle.

7. David Earl

David Earl Administrator

Fine as a frog hair split four ways. I occasionally lurk, but just felt like posting. Good to virtually see you right here in the big fat middle of cyber space dude.

8. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Very impressed with the defense. The half-time changes that Bedenbaugh made on the o-line for the run game and Stoops did for the defense were impressive. To keep them at 3 points in the second half, albeit with a missed field goal, was great. Good finish. On to the Sugar Bowl.