1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three undefeateds go down, CFP spots are up for grabs

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Jacie, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Clemson, Wazzu, UM all lose today. The loss doesn't automatically knock any of them out of the Top 4 but it opens up a whole lot of scenarios that were not there before and gives every team ranked 5 - 10 (yes, even Oklahoma has a shot) a path to the playoffs.

2. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Crazy day. I changed channel on the iowa game after the pic by um. Saw score on another game couldnt believe it.

3. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Michigan got screwed on the facemask call that helped Iowa get into FG range. But hey, that's the danger of letting a team stay close for 59 minutes.

BTW, "Wazzu" usually refers to WSU, not UW. WSU smoked Cal last night and is in 1st place of the PAC12 north now.

4. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Was you sure a dat?

5. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm rootin' for Houston this Thursday night! Beating Looovulle would be huge...not saying it gets us in the playoffs, but it sure moves us up I think.

6. bmjlr

bmjlr Active Member

Your rootin' worked!!! Still need a lot of things to happen, but that was a step in the right direction. Just need to take care of business at WVU and OSU.