1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what do you think about sa*et?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Jacie, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Their upside is they found a quarterback who could throw the ball, a nice compliment to the one who can only run it.

They only gave up 37 points to ND in regulation, 1 less than last year so that's an improvement right there, to go along with scoring 34 more points than they did in that other game and they won in double OT.

The downside is that they wound up in OT in the first place.

The play that led to ND tying them was reminiscent of last year's special teams debacles.

Quite frankly, i don't know what to make of the whorns. They are older and more experienced, that much was evident. Is it enough to challenge for the conference title, are they the team that is going to come out of no where to finish the year in the Top 5?

2. SoCalBigRed

SoCalBigRed Well-Known Member

I think they played way over their heads, and on emotion, for 4 quarters.

First game of the year, your turf... you can do that.

Oh, and no matter how the year goes, we will most certainly kick their rear-ends, come the RRW.

I think it's ridiculous, they jumped us in the polls. That's ok... Make the win, that much sweeter.

3. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I wish tecksus all the suckcess in the world except for October 8. That alone ruins their year.

4. QuakieOkes

QuakieOkes New Member

I think Texas will be the surprise team in the Big 12. Lots of under the radar young talent.
    Solid coaching staff

Mookie91 likes this.
  5. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Charlie Strong inspires, must be nice

6. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Also pulls in top 5 recruiting classes