1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Y'all coming to Houston for OU-UH???

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by JLEW1818, Jul 30, 2016.

1. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Let's get ****ed up Friday night and Saturday !!!!!

2. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I wouldn't go back to that nasty slum to save my soul.

3. deweydw

deweydw Well-Known Member

Got my tickets. End zone section 520.

4. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

Tentatively planning on it.

5. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

Got my tickets through OU so have no idea where we're sitting yet.

We want some good seafood Saturday after the game. We're staying downtown but I don't have a problem going anywhere across the metro area. Where would the natives recommend?

6. deweydw

Your best bet for seafood after the game would be Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen across the freeway south of the stadium. LINK

7. Sooner70

Sooner70 Active Member

I'm thinking I'll be there. Sooners better be ready. None of that slow starting to the season stuff, or they could get stung by a hot UH team. Herman has these guys on the upswing, and the city is fully behind them. This is like an opening bowl game to UH because they want to get into the B12 so bad they can taste it. If they could pull the upset, it'd help make their case. The game is already getting buildup on radio & tv spots. Sooners need to have their game face on & come fully prepared for a tough contest.

8. Soonerfan88

Thanks deweydw, I do love Pappadeaux but have it every year in Dallas after the RRS. I was hoping for something different & local to Houston. We are staying downtown & taking the train to the game so aren't worried about fighting traffic out of the stadium area.

9. deweydw

I wasn't thinking about downtown. Try Massas, it's right across the street from the building I work downtown.. Here's the link . Enjoy!!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    Soonerfan88 likes this.
  10. Soonerfan88

Close to the hotel and just what I was looking for - thanks, dewey!

Anyone know if the Houston Alumni Club is planning anything for Friday night?

11. Daughter and I will be there.

12. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'll be in section 140. I'll be ****ing drunk too

13. jmg1986

jmg1986 New Member

Yep, I was going to say Massa's. Don't skip the Lobster Bisque!!!