1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F**K Hawaii

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by olevetonahill, Jun 25, 2016.

1. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

I'm sure you are already on plenty of lists...

While this seems kinda bigbrotherish, i just assumed this was already the case if they did a background check with the FBI when you buy guns. I figure they aren't just tossing that info at that point.

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

The FFL holder retains the Form , The Background check is supposed to be erased after 72 hours or some such.

I can still Fly so , So far so good LOL

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Likely most of us have wondered about that. Does anyone have a definitive answer on that question?

4. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

OK as a Former Gun store owner I know the FFL holder is required to retain possession of the Gun purchase forms Forever, these forms have changed over the years, But still retain the Original buyers name and Info. That lets the PoPo track a weapon if needed, The Back ground check info is purged with in 24 hours of approval from all I can find out.
    About 20 years ago I got a call from ATF wanting info on a Gun My store had sold 15 or so years before that, Lady was nice I told her where the records were and she looked and said Never mind you dint own the store at that time LOL

5. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Well-Known Member

There needs to be something that keeps joe blow from selling a gun to joe felony n

6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

rules and laws tend to be broken by criminals. Lawful people are harmed and worse by second amendment restrictions.

7. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Let's see how many people open carry their guns around the upcoming Republican National Convention.

I heard the Black Panthers will be there as well as the White Supremacists.

Then there's the Dump Trump crowd.

Could make for some interesting protesting.

Could be some money to be made sweeping up the brass afterwards.

5-0

8. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Correct. The Left will pull all the stops in trying to destroy the country.

Enjoy your vacation, brought to you by the finest country the world has ever known. Hope we can arrange to allow it to stay that way. I'll let you know what damage the Leftists perpetrate at the convention.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  9. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!