1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will be feeling the wrath of the Stoops Brothers soon

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by VA Sooner, Jul 1, 2016.

1. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

2. deweydw

deweydw Well-Known Member

Aww jeeezzz..... Why be a dumb@ss? IMO this kid is better than Sanchez. Well crap.

3. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Screw up once get a second chance, screw up a 3rd time work yer butt off to show you deserve another. Screw up after that Get yerass kicked to the curb .

4. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

NP and I were having a discussion about this last night... and he is a guy and a bigger football fan than me, so he had a different take.

quoting from this:
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsext...cle_c8ef17a1-e14b-5c5b-9d78-1aed37083d91.html

I described him as a repeat offender, but NP downplayed the offense.
    I said he ran from police for five minutes, but NP said that if you're gonna run, you might as well run awhile, because there's no increased penalty for eluding officers from 5 seconds to 5 minutes.
    I reminded NP that he was drinking, but NP reminds me that it was bar, so of course he was drinking and that it isn't illegal to drink in a bar (at which point I asked what Jordan's age was...he's being reported as 20 years old. whoops; score one for badger)
    So, at the very least, even if he wasn't involved in the bar fight himself, and if it doesn't matter how long he ran from police... he was drinking underage if his age is actually 20. I really hope he didn't get his shots via a fake ID, or that's another can of worms. If the bar was serving an underager, then the bar deserves reprimand as well.

5. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Will Parrish Cobb be ready to go Day One?

6. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hope so. Is that the decommit from rape state?

7. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes. He's come home to Mama....or something like that.

8. VA Sooner

I'm also concerned that our top corner couldn't run from the police... drinking or not. Wish the police would have timed him.

9. badger

They're up to 11 released from that class of 2016 now.
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/16668618/brandon-bowen-granted-release-baylor-bears

Football aside, it would not surprise me if Baylor's student enrollment is in free-fall as this stuff comes to light. Being FOIA-free might shield them from revealing numbers, but how will it hide when only a few dozen freshmen are running onto the field on that stupid "Baylor Line" yellow jersey freshman student tradition instead of a few hundred? They'll be enlisting upperclassmen to pose as freshmen. :p

Now... who will pose as Baylor freshmen football players on the sideline when their entire 2016 class decommits and gets released. 11 down! 11 to go! (ESPN had 22 commits listed for 2016, including the ones who have already left)

10. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I wonder if after this, the third instance, the Stoops hammer will drop and off the team... See ya... Bye...

11. badger

12. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Gulp.

I was hoping that since the Offense is so powerful that Bob would put more emphasis on the Defense this season. Ya know, like some of the teams that shut us down last season.

Ah, for those good old years when we led the nation in defensive categories.

5-0

13. badger

14. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Nothing ever good happens when youth, hormones and women are involved... ;)

15. badger

Considering that Jason White never got into trouble, I would say that every OU football off-field program under Bob Stoops' leadership has involved youth :D:D:D:D

16. VA Sooner

I see what you did there...:nevreness:

17. Sooner70

Sooner70 Active Member

Anybody heard any results? Any disciplinary action handed down to Thomas yet? If so, what? If this guy is a repeat offender, Stoops' patience with him will be shortened.

18. badger

19. cvsooner

cvsooner Well-Known Member

Wrong Thomas.

20. badger

lol. my bad.