1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok Lets face it we Gonna Have President Trump Or President Hiliary

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by olevetonahill, May 16, 2016.

?

Who ya voting fer? and WHY

1. Hiliary

40.0%
  2. Donald

40.0%
  3. My Dog

20.0%
  1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Say what ya want ! Make fun of one or hell Both, But which one of em are YOU gonna vote for?
    Say you wont Vote thats fine then its a Vote for Hillary , Please explain WHY your

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I Voted Trump Simple reason I hate Clintons of either sex. No let me rephrase that " I LOATH them"

nuther reason is Im sick of this entitlement Ruling class of Politicians we have in this country!

3rd Reason is If even if he makes a sham out of this Hes going to be entertaining

4th Reason I dont believe he's ever gotten an American Killed

Yalls turn !

3. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hiliary.

Most likely to keep the status quo for a while which is treating me pretty well. I don't GAS who marries who or who uses which bathroom. I do GAS how deep SS and medicare get cut just as I'm entering retirement after paying *heavily* into both for 40 years.

Either one will be a step down from Obama, although no amount of data would convince the emotional partisans.

Either one is more likely to start news wars, so there will be blood. I'm not a pacifist, so I'm just counting unnecessary, world-police actions here.

4. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Well-Known Member

I don't like the ruling class feel. I do think that our current president has done some good things and this will continue down that path. She's about as liberal as Reagan was. So, there's that.... :)

5. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

I'll hold my vote till the election.

Right now I'm not sure if this country needs someone with no public service experience, isn't a real Conservative, thinks that going to a military school counts as serving in the military, thinks that not getting VD in school equates with serving in 'Nam, talks like an 8th grade schoolyard bully, withholds tax returns, demeans women and those that aren't white males...........I could go on but life is short.

Maybe I'll change my views. The Orangemanbaby has fooled a lotta people so far. There's still hope for me.

5-0

6. TAFBSooner

TAFBSooner Well-Known Member

Posted while afloat on a river in Egypt:

You can't make me decide until after the Dem convention. I'll hold my breath until . . . wait a minute, I already am blue.

:emptiness:

7. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Trump...he may be inappropriate, and lack experience, but i'll take that over a vindictive, lying bitch any day. although I never liked the Clintons, what sealed it for me was how she handled Benghazi. absolutely no respect for that woman, I could never imagine her as my CIC. Ever.

8. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

4 years vs 8...easy choice

9. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Interesting aspect. You really think Hilary would win a 2nd term? I don't see it for either. Of course, this year is so weird, I wouldn't be surprised if either Trump or Clinton get knocked out before the election. Clinton could be indicted and who knows what might bubble up from Trump's past.

10. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

Would it be shorter in dog years?

11. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bitch. Slapped.