1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU's road to the 2016 NCAA BB title starts on Friday in OKC

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by nighttrain12, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

No I hear you and Cousins can be very shaky. None of the guards will ever be Hollis, Mookie, etc.

2. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Survive and advance!

3. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That was an ugly second half, but I'll take it. Just survive, baby!

4. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That was EASY !

5. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

I don't think OU has played a complete game yet and they are in the Sweet 16. Eielson was it just me or did all those "in and out" shots go in for VCU and rim out for OU :jaded:

6. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Okay, who's going to nominate Buddy for governor? I bet
    he would win the second half of the election race!!!! :highly_amused:

7. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

From the Another Reason to Hate Notre Dame Department:

. . . being in the ACC for basketball only gives that conference another team in the Sweet 16.

8. Eielson

Bring on the Panthers? UNI up 15 on A&M in the second half.

9. Eielson

Spoke too soon perhaps. A&M came raging back. I'm not thrilled about playing against A&M's size.

10. Eielson

A&M still down 6 with 4:33 to go. If A&M wins, they'll be the only team we've played in the NCAA tournament with higher than a 7-seed since 2008-2009 against UNC.

11. BoulderSooner79

Glad we won't be playing any teams from texas, but UNI will be there for a reason. If OUr guys don't make the final4, they can head straight to Disneyland.

12. BoulderSooner79

Spoke too soon - never seen a meltdown like that just trying to inbound the ball.

13. Eielson

Unreal. I left the house with about a minute to go, and UNI was up double-digits.

14. BoulderSooner79

I was just about to be satisfied with a trip to the sweet 16 and the pure joy of watching Buddy do his thing. But now that it's aTm, OUr guess will just have to win at least one more.

15. Rock Hard Corn Frog

Rock Hard Corn Frog New Member

I would have rather seen us play N Iowa because I think they pretty much burned up all their pixie dust in beating Texas but we have been a better team that aTm all year and I expect we will be Thursday.

Not sure if I would rather see Duke or Oregon after that. Oregon is about as athletic as anyone in the country but they just look like a team that will fold in a big game. St Joes was given every chance to beat them. Duke on the other hand is probably not even as deep as OU and definitely not as athletic but would be tough in crunch time.

16. AaronCrelp

AaronCrelp Member

17. BennyJab

BennyJab Member

18. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member

19. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member

20. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member