1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooners vs 'Neers

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Blue, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Lets get one back.

BOOMER!

2. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Team is eerily similar to last season

Blue likes this.
  3. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Maybe a little better. That team was a few misses away from a final four run. We'll be fine.

Having a decent seed and a shot to get hot and make a run is all we can ask for.

Great win today. Everybody showed up. We play like that(defense and transition and points in the paint) and hit shots(3's) and we're damn near unbeatable.

4. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Well now, that was a confidence builder, winning on their home court. OU really needed that one. I loved OU's tenacity on rebounding.

Lattin came up big. Buddy his usual self.

I wished the Sooners protected the inbounds pass better, but that's the 'Neers specialty.

I'll take it. Way to go Sooners !!

5-0

Blue likes this.
  5. Sooner95

Sooner95 Well-Known Member

Excellent road win. Not an easy place to play. Back on track!

6. Rock Hard Corn Frog

Rock Hard Corn Frog New Member

I mentioned this in the TT thread. I thought it was important for OU to get Lattin and Spangler involved early and Buddy can help carry the team late. Today OU shot 30.7% from 3-pt range and won by 14 on the road, how? 17 offensive boards, Lattin and Spangler combined for 17pts/19reb, OU won a bunch of battles for loose balls and got a lot of points in the paint

If this team can get back to doing that and the shots from outside start dropping again we can go deep in the tourney.