1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama's Legacy:

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by FaninAma, Jan 20, 2016.

1. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't know the source of this essay but it seems spot on.

2. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

3. dwarthog

dwarthog Well-Known Member

Excellent article, thanks for sharing!

Got a link to this?

4. SoonerProphet

SoonerProphet Well-Known Member

Chain email circle jerk time.

SicEmBaylor likes this.
  5. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Well-Known Member

Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Re: Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Re: Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Re: Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Re: Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:

6. FaninAma

Glad you made an appearance jackass. You got anything else pithy to lay on us?

7. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah, he wants you and I to pay for his life and givehim stuff he hadn't earned...

8. REDREX

REDREX New Member

Failure

9. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Whether is's a chain email or not...it's dead on. Instead of making your retarded comment why don't you tell us what's wrong with it?

You don't think there are a ton of "give me everything" folks? Why not? Don't bother with the minimum wage argument...flipping burgers isn't suppose to pay 50k...

10. SoonerProphet

it is hardly "dead on" is a prime example of Bob Lonsberry's disingenuous bs straw man argument. Like all circle jerks its great sound and furry signifying nothing.

11. TAFBSooner

TAFBSooner Well-Known Member

"Barack Obama and the Democrats preach equality of outcome as a right, while completely ignoring inequality of effort."

Show me where Obama or any Democrat said we should work towards equality of outcome. Links please.

"Now, it’s true that those at the top, even in those years, claimed a much larger share of income than the rest: The top 10 percent consistently took home about one-third of our national income. But that kind of inequality took place in a dynamic market economy where everyone’s wages and incomes were growing. And because of upward mobility, the guy on the factory floor could picture his kid running the company some day.

But starting in the late ‘70s, this social compact began to unravel. Technology made it easier for companies to do more with less, eliminating certain job occupations. A more competitive world lets companies ship jobs anywhere. And as good manufacturing jobs automated or headed offshore, workers lost their leverage, jobs paid less and offered fewer benefits. "

"Understand we’ve never begrudged success in America. We aspire to it. We admire folks who start new businesses, create jobs, and invent the products that enrich our lives. And we expect them to be rewarded handsomely for it. In fact, we've often accepted more income inequality than many other nations for one big reason -- because we were convinced that America is a place where even if you’re born with nothing, with a little hard work you can improve your own situation over time and build something better to leave your kids."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/12/04/remarks-president-economic-mobility

12. Ton Loc

Ton Loc Well-Known Member

This forum should be re-named - Confirmation Bias.

I read something - I agree with it - it must be true.

13. SoonerProphet

Here is something pithy, Ill take jackass over a sniveling little bit*h.

14. FaninAma

What's the deal dildo? You used to be semi-coherent with your posts. Now you just troll threads and regurgitate silly little insults like your first post of this thread. Your problem is you don't have enough self-control or discipline to simply refrain from posting when you get irritated yet have nothing but semi-lucid rants to respond with.

15. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

Post something that isn't retarded or incendiary

You don't generally post much to stimulate something other than the standard circle jerk you see here so often

16. SoonerProphet

Post something that isn't from 2014. We've covered it. You are surely not anyone to lecture folks on self-control. semi lucidity, or irritability. Lucid, that is a freaking joke considering the topic of this thread.