1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyle Allen evaluating transfer options: 'Oklahoma comes to mind'

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Okie35, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I heard sumlin want to go to the league so he doesn't really care too much about A&M

2. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

That wouldn't surprise me at all, but do you really think an NFL franchise would hire him as a HC right now? I don't.

3. dennis580

dennis580 New Member

You can never have too many good QBs. If he wants to come here I am Stoops will welcome him with open arms.

4. delhalew

delhalew SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If he is a locker room problem then we don't need him.

5. delhalew

delhalew SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It's pretty obvious our success this year is a product primarily of the cohesion of this team. That is something we have been lacking for far too long. It only takes one or two prima donnas to turn everything to ****.

6. azheat4u

azheat4u Member

If he does decide on OU he will already have a favorite receiver as he and Mark Andrews teamed up at Desert Mountain High in AZ.

7. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

I imagine a lot of schools in need come to mind.

I don't think OU needs him but I didn't think we needed Mayfield either.

Let the best player start is what my grandpappy always said.

5-0

8. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

pretty sure a year of waiting he'd "see the light" as to how to act. If not, I'm sure some of the guys, Perine, Mixon to name 2 would def show him the year after...(if Perine stays)

9. Okie35

I think he just wants to be in the league not only for a HC job. Just a foot in the door.

10. Okie35

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  11. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I lurked at texags and it appears that kyler might have been overrated not just as all sec recruits tend to be, but also as an aggie legacy. Daddy Kevin was an ag hall of famer.

I don't buy that aggie has another Craig James on their hands, but it is entirely possible that kyler, after going 42-0 in high school, might have his head spun on the talent gap between hs and college.

I'm sure our coaches will make good decisions on transfers... Just don't expect scholarships to magically appear once you arrive on campus ;)

12. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

Oh. So he's like everyone else.

13. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

Looks like the Swagcopter has officially crashed into the dumpster and caused a fire.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...y-requests-transfer-from-texas-am-report-says

Just wonder how accurate these type of press reports are since they all try and pull a 70/30 and be 1st to report a story. Not that I have any luv for Aggy, I just miss them because they were so freakin' fun to fark.

14. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

So where does Murray go? Follow his heart to whorn?

15. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

Yeah we should've stomped the chite out of those guys the last 3 years and sent them to recruiting/transfer oblivion. Still burns my azz the way we've played in this rivalry game the last several years.

As BM has shown, it just takes a really good (and healthy) player at QB to turn a whole team around. Now if S Cumbie would've accepted their OC job, I'd really be worried. The Tulsa OC, not so much. However that HS OC under Blake could've whipped us imo the way we played in Dallas the last several years.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...oklahoma-quarterback-college-football-playoff

16. Okie35

My friend who is an A&M fan is mad both are leaving. He doesn't think Allen was overrated they just didn't have a run game to back him.

17. dennis580

dennis580 New Member

18. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

19. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I disagree too. Murray depends too much on his legs and I agree with the old Stoops who said if you having a running QB, you better have several of them. Mayfield runs about the right amount if he would protect himself better.

20. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Personally, I think they did us a favor by becoming "dominant" in recruiting. When Texas started adopting the spread state wide, the evaluations of these kids started to suck. I'm not saying there aren't really good 5*s in the mix (Luck/stafford/ect) but for the most part these guys just do not produce on the field.