1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, Well, Well

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by CowboyMRW, Nov 30, 2015.

1. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

It seems as if OleVet has got the best of me again. Gonna need that addy from you eventually.

Congrats guys, that game didn't go like I was hoping for sure. First blowout in Boone by OU in a really long time, and I was sad to see it happen Saturday when it counted.

We knew going into the season we couldn't run the ball and it finally caught up with us these last 2 games, as we never got to give our defense a break this entire season. I also would've preferred every play to be a jump ball to whoever Sanchez thought he was trying to cover as that was our only weapon, but it's over. Hopefully whoever interprets these tie breaker scenarios can maybe go ahead and let us have the Sugar against Florida. At least we travel better than Baylor and TCU.

Perine and Mixon looked really good and Baker made some things happen with his feet that hurt us. If anyone is going to beat Alabama, it's you guys so good luck in the CFP.

2. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

At least the reindeer humper gave you something to talk about after the game. So you got that going for you. Which is nice.

3. REDREX

REDREX New Member

And as is always pointed out----No one cares about "Wrestlin"

4. CowboyMRW

Now I'm worried about our sheep

5. cherokeebrewer

cherokeebrewer New Member

For being jealous?

6. CowboyMRW

Yea, we can't have any mutinies.

7. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I hereby declare you to keep your avatar and sig line until OSU wins in basketball, which it won't so you please keep trolling the n00bs...

BUT CHANGE THAT 44 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO 45!!!!!! :D

8. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

They're probably grateful for the break. :biggrin:

9. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What.Was.That.Kid.Thinking?

10. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No press is bad press ?

11. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

4 years in a row Cowboy . Ye need to put the addy in yer book, Im ready to go for #5 LOL

12. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

actually went better than I expected.

Hopefully ALL the Big12 teams will win their bowls...yeah it's secish...but I still like to see them do well than other conf.

13. Pride1Mom

Pride1Mom Member

To CowboyMRW: When OSU fills a stadium with 85,000+ fans to watch wrestling, let us know!!

14. CowboyMRW

It's not 85k but...

Wrestling history was rewritten Saturday underneath sunny mid-November skies and unseasonably warm temperatures at Kinnick Stadium.

And along with the record-smashing attendance of 42,287 -- more than doubling the previous NCAA dual mark of 15,996 set by Penn State on Dec. 8, 2013.

When you're the best, people want to see it

15. olevetonahill

Just seems Ghey as hell to want to watch 2 sweaty fat guys grope each other,

16. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Im ok with the pokes dominatin the rasslin. Great fit for them

17. olevetonahill

Yup, I'll award em the Championship fer Deer rasslin :biggrin:

18. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

Cowboy, would you be willing to make a little wager concerning the playoffs? I propose that if OU is chosen for the playoff, you update your signature to reflect that atleast one Sooner has been Olympian. If we don't make the playoff, you keep your signature the same until OU-OSU next year. Deal?

19. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Edit: More information has been received making this point pointless.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  20. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

It's a bet-losing avatar/sig that is meant to get people to attack him for trying to compare wrestling and football achievements, which is something the stereotypical Poke does, but the stereotypical Poke also doesn't hang out here, so there ya go :)

This bet was several years ago and it has been targeted and flamed ever since because football isn't even an olympic sport, among other things listed :stunned:

but by all means, continue shaming our resident poke, because it's kind of funnier that way. :)