1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Sic Em

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Okie35, Nov 14, 2015.

1. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You could be right. I think the order when the season started was BU, TCU, OSU, OU. BU blew out everyone, TCU has had problems on D from the get go, but their offense was on fire. OSU and OU were pretty similar with OU losing to the horns and OSU avoiding OT with the horns on that famous dropped snap by the punter. Since then, OSU slowly improved with each game, OU made a quantum jump the last 5 games. BU continued to blow everyone out against the same competition OU played. But since Stidham took over, they had an unimpressive win against KSU and now a loss to us. TCU has really spiraled the last 2 games with Doctson getting hurt and now Boykin hobbled. I'd say the order now is OU, OSU, BU, TCU. But BU is still very dangerous for OSU as is TCU to us depending on Boykin's health.

2. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Anyone else notice how "grumpy" Briles was with the obligatory end of game
    handshake?

3. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Watching that is just one of the perks of your team winning. :D

4. Since71ASooner4Life

Since71ASooner4Life Active Member

I guess I should feel sorry for you rather than point out the manifestations of your insecurities

5. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No joke. Even without Russell, this was our biggest hurdle.

6. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yup. Baylor had the mental edge for sure. They're still a pretty good team at home.

7. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

Yeah I did. Odd, if I remember correctly he seemed fine after last year's game. I'm not sure what might have happened.

8. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I neither, need or want your sympathy Nor am i in the least insecure. You seem to have a Projection issue.
    Moran!

9. okiewaker

okiewaker New Member

Baylor played a good game last night but Brilichick couldn't cheat enuff to get it done.

10. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sicem, ill say it. Been watching the Sooners for 30 years now and it is one of the most satisfying wins for my boys that i can recall in recent memory. **** Bama, there wasnt anything at stake in that bowl game. Says alot for your team with their 45k stadium with fake bricks and human tunnel (albeit soccer mom style). Your team has become relevant enough that everyone outside of waco was pulling for the Sooners.

Now, fire up your moped and go butthole punch briles for all of us.

Flagstaffsooner and ouduckhunter like this.
  11. Mazeppa

Mazeppa Well-Known Member

FIFY

12. Since71ASooner4Life

Since71ASooner4Life Active Member

its more than a projection - I'm actually able to type childish foul mouthed insults on your keyboard, as though you were the one doing it. I ought to be ashamed making you look so pathetic.

13. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

you better watch your ****in mouth boy

14. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Thanks ya Moran was starting to believe i was all those things ya was sayin about me, Good to know its You instead

15. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I didn't get to hear all the postgame. What did the coaches do to handle the blackout?

16. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

Both are injury-riddled...and, I don't care! Our secondary was riddled with injuries when Baylor squeaked by us in 2011. No one gave a crap. It was, RGIII is great! Give the Heisman because he barely beat OU's backup secondary! Give him first round NFL money because he can beat OU's backups!

I could care less that we beat Baylor's backups at QB, safety, DL...that's just the way football goes. Sometimes you're at full strength, sometimes you're not.

If people beat us, they thump their chests no matter what. Those dinglef*cks at Tulsa thought they accomplished something by barely getting by the John Blake-coached 1996 squad.

Screw Baylor. Screw Tulsa. Screw TCU. Screw all of 'em. They crow no matter our status when they - on rare occasion - beat us.

TCU and Oklahoma State have played really sh*tty against some bad teams. I don't care anything about Boykin or anyone else. I want us to pummel the Frog and Aggy mercilessly.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    hornswaggled likes this.
  17. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

agreed, and honestly for the first time this season, I honestly think we will. Obviously osu in stillwater will be tougher than tcu but I'm betting we'll win by a comfortable margin. tcu game might look like isu or ksu score.

18. Pride1Mom

Pride1Mom Member

The difference I see in OSU this year is they believe they can win, no matter what. In the past, when they were down they had DOUBT, and always would have a bone-head play. OU needs to put OSU back in their place!

19. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Perhaps Baylor fans can take a page out of the Poke fan playbook:

X of the last X!

Whenever the head-to-head overall is insurmountable, just yell "X of the last X" to anyone who will listen. Is the record 84-18-7 in OU's favor? NO! OSU has won 2 of the last 4! :les: [hairGel] :stunned:

Is OU ahead in the Baylor series 22-3? NO! Baylor has won 3 of the last 5!

Drink your Zima with your head held high, SicEm, and not just because the "beer" will not leave the bottle otherwise. You may not have defeated an opponent with a winning record this year. You may have lost all playoff, conference title and undefeated season hopes as well as your bragging rights over OU... but you really haven't lost that last one, because 3 of the last 5.

20. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member