1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bradford to Philly

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by cvsooner, Mar 10, 2015.

1. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

We? Things sure do get hazy around here once the focus shifts to the NFL. I just don't really care about any of the NFL teams - I root for OUr guys wherever they land. I would LOVE to see Sammy and AD wind up on the same team. Prolly never going to happen, but that would sure be something to see.

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

3. MichiganSooner

MichiganSooner Well-Known Member

How many are going to by Philly gear?

4. badger

I'm not prepared to go that far. But if Lane Johnson, Sam Bradford and DeMarco Murray are all starting on the Eagles offense next year... wowowowowowowow

5. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If this is a reference to me, I'm a Rams fan.

I often refer to the Rams as "them" on here, but it's just awkward. That's MY team.

6. badger

I'm sorry Eielson. Have you considered one of the other 29 teams? You could prefer to be a 5-year old and write to each franchise asking why you should be a fan and you could end up in the latest ESPN touchy-feely segment on Sportscenter :p

7. Eielson

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Your Packers sure didn't do very well when your QB went down. Enjoy waltzing to the playoffs, and then having your season ended at the hands of an NFC West team next year for the FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW. It sure is tough playing with the big boys, huh?

8. badger

Are you suggesting the St. Louis Rams bolt for a new conference? I hear OU fans like the SEC and Pac 12. You Rams should check both out ;)

9. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

At least that's a good START!

(Back when Chuck Fairbanks was HC at the Patriots in the mid-late 1970's, he had so many former Sooners on the NE Patriots that they were known as the NE Sooners in some circles.)

10. Eielson

I think you're confusing the NFL with the NCAA. I can see how you can make the mistake, though, seeing as you play most of your games in the NFC North.

11. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

A lot of Chip Kelly's resume was built around mobile QBs. That's never really been a tag I've associated with Sam.

12. Eielson

...or Nick Foles.

13. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sam and Nick Foles seem quite similar to me.

14. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes, I will go right by the Philly gear.

But I will cheer for Sam, Lane, and potentiall DM if he goes there.

15. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I grew up a Jaworski/eagles fan and I've never spent one second in Philly but It is pretty coincidental that jaws was traded to the eagles by the rams of all teams.

16. Aries

Aries Active Member

So was Roman Gabriel

17. badger

I think the Rams need to bring in headline grabbing guys and stop trying to win. They'll be in LA by next offseason anyways.

Short list: Tim Tebow, Terrell Owens, Vince Young, Michael Sam, Chad Ochocinco, Ray Rice....

18. ouduckhunter

ouduckhunter New Member

I haven't cheered for Philly since Chip Kelly took over there, but I will now. I too wonder how Sam fits into Chip's scheme, so I will keep my fingers crossed that it's all good.

19. Aries

Aries Active Member

I think the Packers need to sell the team to another town. :p

20. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I hope DeMarco leaves Dallas. I hate to have any reason to even half-heartedly root for the cowgirls.