1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU v ku

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by birddog, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Temujin

Temujin New Member

I was saying the same thing. Two KU players fouled Woodard on the way to the basket. That and Landen Lucas should have fouled out with 10 minutes left in the first half. I've never seen a guy get away with more pushing and shoving underneath the basket and in the post. For much of the game it looked like Spangler was giving him a piggy-back ride.

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I gotta say... OU set a wonderful precedent that will save student sections from themselves during big wins in the future:

The team rushes the students; the students don't rush the court.

Perfect, isn't it?

Also, awesome win. Way to seal Big 12 Player of the Year, Buddy :D

3. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ya wonder how Thomas's head ran into Buddy's chin...? Which it then split open...how about the complete push in the back by the ku guy.

That's what irks me about ku fans. Unbelievably blind. I watched both UT and WV drive the bucket late and get hammered by ku...no foul. Their guy drives and BARELY gets touched...foul. To either win or seal the game...with under 5 seconds.

Just ADMIT ya get the calls...they are too arrogant to do that.

4. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Thanks Blue.

I REALLY hope they surprise me. The talent is there and they could make a run.

5. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Big 12 - I think we can beat osu again...I'd rather play ut, just cause isu will bring a ton of fans...

NCAA - I just don't see the team getting out of the first full weekend. I think they can win game 1, but winning the 2nd....who knows. They are so jekyl and hyde...it's frustrating.

6. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

I can see Elite 8 or 1st round upset.

7. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

OSU really, really needs to win Thursday to avoid Dayton, which worries me.

I really think the Pokes are in the tournament win or lose, which hopefully will mean the team is too lazy to show up against us... BUT... they've won one game in the past 30 or so days (at home vs TCU on Senior Night) and the argument could be made that they are a bubble team that can get be this year's SMU --- left watching at the Selection Sunday watch party :stunned:

8. Temujin

Temujin New Member

Yep, that was Landen Lucas. Kid was shoving people under the basket all night. He also pushed Spangler out of bounds which was, of course, not called as a foul.

The thing is, I like KU mostly. I grew up with a lot of family that are huge KU fans. But I do get tired of them getting away with a lot of illegal stuff.