1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

davey crocketts coming to town...

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Soonerjeepman, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

time for some payback.

Man, I hope the GREAT OU team shows up tonight! LOL, this definitely has been an up/down ride this season.

Just reading about the Home wins...20+ margin of victory, etc...you'd think we were 20-0.

2. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We need to TCB this week and welcome in the clowns next Big Monday.

3. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

Looks pretty good, so far. OU 38-WVU 24 in the 1st half. I like that we're breaking their press and getting some easy stuffs. I sure would like to see this team push it inside, or at least for an easy 2 point shot around the lane, instead of jacking up so many 3s.

Sort of weird that the Big 12 is playing games on M, Tu, Wed, and Sat instead of just Wed and Sat, with a few on Monday PM.

4. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Lon Kruger = KS w/o a cell phone

5. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I likes what I see. Heard on pregame that hield makes 55% of his 3s at the LNC. That's just crazy. Also this is the 10th game we've played against a ranked team. Need some good mins out of lattin and walker in 2nd half.

6. Sooner95

Sooner95 Well-Known Member

Looking good so far! UP 14 6 to go.

7. Eielson

8. Sooner95

Payback, up 20, 3 to go.

9. Eielson

...aaaannd we're back off the bubble!

10. Sooner95

I think this might just lock us in. Our schedule speaks volumes at this point and we have several nice wins now.

11. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

great win..I thought we did a real good job with their pressure. Had a few brain farts...but overall good job.

I just can't stand huggins. His fat a$$...sitting on that stool...maybe if ya'd lose about 100 lbs you could actually stand for awhile or get your fatA$$ off a chair. Seriously when is the big 12 going to call a frickin foul on their hands on defense?

We'd barely touch someone and get a foul...they were all over our guys and nothing. Yeah they had some fouls the first half, but it should have been 20 fouls to 5 at the least. Total BS. The tackle of Woodard in the 2nd half at midcourt and no whistle? WTF.

Ok, I'm over my rant...

12. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Great win for the Sooners. Showed everyone else how to handles the pressure.

The poor hillbillies didn't even get to a one and one the first half.

Sooners better get better at the free throw line.

Lattin had some quality minutes as well a Booker tho Frank still turned it over a few too many times. He's giving the starters a much needed blow.

Glad to see we learned from the game on their court and made adjustments.

5-0

13. Sooner95

Couldn't agree more.

Free-throws are always key. Got to make them, especially the and ones, those are momentum swings.

The bench has to improve. Lattin I think needs to play more, I feel like he can be productive, and has shown at times he does just that.

Booker and Walker, not so sure..they have to step up, stop jacking threes and just protect he ball and get the ball inside.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  14. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Crockett killers goin on the road for a lil frog stompin today. Keep the mo' goin!

15. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

Looks like we beat 'em twice. Baylor clown stomped WVU in Morgantown today.