1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ticket prices

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by flysooner9, Nov 21, 2014.

1. flysooner9

flysooner9 Member

If anyone wants to hedge their bets that it won't rain after kickoff tickets are on stub hub for as low as 7 bucks. Could be one of the lowest attendance games since 2000.

2. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Big Al said could be lowest attendance since ww2 but that was when it was scheduled for 11am. Yes, Al may be mentally and physically disabled so take it for what it's worth. If someone wants to post that pic of Al playing hoops and calling a play I wouldn't be upset.

3. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Nobody wants to go to 11 AM games. Especially not with this weather against a team as bad as KU and when we already have 3 losses. I've seen people trying to give away their tickets...unsuccessfully.

4. Temujin

Temujin New Member

I love rain games. If I were able to get to Norman for the weekend, I would've gone fo sho.

5. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

haha, suckers that stayed home!

6. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

I was actually surprised to see how full the stands were. Delay, Kansas, rain, 3 losses. I thought it made our fans look good.

7. TAFBSooner

TAFBSooner Well-Known Member

I saw one shot of the Kansas section, and there were still some poor sodden blue people hanging in there. All the bad weather and being on the short end of that game, too.