1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bring the Wood to da Bears - New Unis

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Sooner91ATL, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Sooner91ATL

Sooner91ATL New Member

I'd like to see our new unis at home. This is the biggest game remaining for us, and beating Baylor needs to happen for long-term strategic reasons. Nice time to go all in, since there's only one Oklahoma, and Petty is calling us out. We bought the new duds, might as well use em.

2. WA. Sooner

WA. Sooner Well-Known Member

Just stomp a mud hole in them with the normal uni's

3. SoonerBorn

SoonerBorn Member

I agree we might as well use the alternate unis... To help start the pre-game bonfire.

4. BoomerJack

BoomerJack New Member

Petty has called us out? Interesting. You have any quotes? I'd like to know what he's saying.

5. SoonerPride

SoonerPride Collector Emeritus

6. Aries

Aries Active Member

I wouldn't exactly classify that as "calling OU out"....

7. Sooner91ATL

Sooner91ATL New Member

I read this story in a little different context on another site. Reading this, it sounds like Petty was just being short and pouty after a game in which he seemed unhappy with his play, or something like that. He had a subpar game statistically for him I think vs. KU. Ok. So maybe it's not a call out.

I'd still like to see the new unis though. And I would like for Petty to be pouty again Saturday afternoon in the post game presser.

8. Aries

Aries Active Member

I hope Sunday morning everyone is complaining that we ran the score up. :)

9. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I suspect that his early season injury never fully recovered and his Heisman and championship hopeful season has been seriously derailed over the tougher than expected Big 12 schedule. Dear oh dear wasn't this season supposed to just be one game (next Saturday's) for a playoff spot...

10. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Me either.

11. Sooner91ATL

Sooner91ATL New Member

Stoops confirmed new unis will be worn. Now we're gonna win. These early games give a new meaning to "woke up with wood".

12. revelladee

revelladee Member

This game has been circled on our family calendar......My son, an OU graduate and my niece, a Baylor senior.....family members lined up behind them and the Thanksgiving table divided.....I need a Sooner win so I can enjoy the holidays this year :cheerful::cheerful:

Boomer!!!