1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surprised to see that Baylor is only -8 at W Va

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by aurorasooner, Oct 16, 2014.

1. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

but with an 80 o/u which seems high if W VA is only a 8 point dog. If this was a night game like ours, I would think that W Va might upset them, if everything fell into place.
    Stool State is only -10 at Ft. Worth with an O/U of 62, and CBS has us only +7 in Norman but with an O/U of 55.5.
    I don't know if CBS follows the Vegas lines, but these Big 12 over/unders seem to be out of whack with the point spreads.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  2. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Re: Surprised to see that Baylor is only +8 at W Va

I think you have your signs backwards. OSU would be +10 and OU would be -7.

I think OSU will be very fortunate to stay within 10. And any win for us Saturday regardless of score is cool with me.

3. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

Re: Surprised to see that Baylor is only +8 at W Va

Yep, you're right. w
    We're -7 and OSU is +10. Sorry, I got interested in the Jets going up 9-7 on the Pats and transposed the +/-s

4. EatLeadCommie

EatLeadCommie New Member

They'll put 60 up on WVU, and WVU isn't going to score 52, so take the 8.

5. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

-8 is about right.

6. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

80 u/o seems like a lot but the last time they played in morgantown they combined for 150 points. almost twice that. taking an over of 80 is crazy talk but there's a lot of room up there....possibly.

7. OklaPony

OklaPony Well-Known Member

There's got to be a better play or two out there this weekend than that wild azz BS.

8. Statalyzer

Statalyzer Well-Known Member

Maybe Vegas somehow foresaw Petty getting dinged up and the Bears setting the big 12 record for penalty yards in just 3 quarters.

9. papawlambert

papawlambert Member

Guess that you were wrong.

10. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Is it over yet?

11. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

nope, didn't quite make the over...

kinda wanted to be the ones to beat Baylor, but now we need all the losses we can get :D

12. EatLeadCommie

EatLeadCommie New Member

Well I thought that with Coleman back and Petty finally healthy that Baylor had turned a corner. Guess not. They'll probably still kick our *** though.