1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

De’Mond Parker among 52 indicted in Tulsa gang drug trafficking

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by badger, Aug 20, 2014.

1. nanimonai

nanimonai New Member

That was the Blake years for you. Not too many where we're winning.

2. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

That Syracuse game was one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. I almost fell off of the roof of my house celebrating the blocked field goal. (I lived a block from the stadium... the house with the porch swing on the corner of Brooks and Faerie Queen, and we had the only house from the roof of which you could see the brand-new jumbotron.)

Oh, to be young enough to make stupid decisions again... Sigh.

the_ouskull

3. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I got to watch Donovan McNabb throw up in person! Woot!

4. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

I was one of the crowd that stormed the field. Great win, but also a sign of just how bad things were back then, when you're celebrating beating Syracuse (at home).

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  5. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

True. Syracuse was a big deal that year though. Frankly, I think McNabb not being 100% may have been a factor.

6. SoonersEnFuego

SoonersEnFuego Well-Known Member

LOL, "KD" = 3.5 oz.

7. Piware

Piware Well-Known Member

Lock him up and throw away the key! How dare he disgrace a place that gave him a chance to be somebody and do good things with his life.

8. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

They were driving towards the north end zone when he puked, so I saw it close up through binoculars. Awesome! Looked like he was stepping out to audible, then...braahhhhahahahahah. Puke through the face mask.

We need to bring more yankee teams down here in September when it's good and hot: Boston College, Maryland, Penn State...being 'em on for some fun in the heat!

Of course, back then, we were still having 2 and 3 p.m. kickoffs. So, with our regular evening kickoffs now, maybe the heat would not be quite so bad on 'em.

9. auto

auto New Member

Capitalism stymied. Demand he was supplying.