1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joe Mixon rumor.....?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by JLEW1818, Jul 25, 2014.

1. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I know that pro boxers used to register their hands as lethal weapons back in the 1950's...but I was never sure whether it was a legal requirement or more of a promotional gimmick that their managers had come up with.
    I mean, people were travelling all the time with pistols in their possession and nobody was making first stops at the PD to register them and almost any pistol is way more lethal than anyone's hands.

2. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ford? Who he? Who he hit? :)

3. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think the longer this goes the better it is for Mixon playing pretty soon...

4. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Dean Blevins made the statement that Mixon would never play a down at Oklahoma.

So I'm pretty sure that means a record setting Heisman season for the kid.

5. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Heisman as a freshman..

6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

WTF would get into the head of anyone to come up with such an outrageous pronouncement?

7. cvsooner

cvsooner Well-Known Member

Dean-o was thinking about most of his own career as a Sooner.

8. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

He had some human plumbing problems of some sort, didn't he?

9. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Much like his football career he's throwing crap against the wall and hoping it sticks. I don't know what's worse, his college completion percentage, or his commentating predictions percentage.

10. cvsooner

cvsooner Well-Known Member

That was the story. The main thing that happened to his career was Thomas Lott was a better QB. Though to be fair to Dean, he made a couple of key throws in a win over Nebraska and the win over Ohio State. That's about it though...Lacoltan Bester had a better QB career at OU than Dean did.

I suppose Dean could say he has played more downs than Joe Mixon at this point. Heck, he could make that statement about me too, and also be accurate.

Full disclosure: I had journalism classes with Dean. He was a first class dick.

11. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

I know he played a little bit. What I remember about him was that the women thought he was hot(Dean the Dream), and there was a bodily malfunction of some kind that had to do with his private parts. I don't remember any specifics.

SanJoaquinSooner likes this.
  12. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

And he clearly didn't learn anything from those classes.

13. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

I wonder if Dean is doing his own form of fishing; tossing that bit of dynamite in the drink hoping to cause a statement to be issued?

14. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

It's not beyond reason to think he may leave OU. However, for a person in the public eye to speculate like that is nuts.

15. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Of course it's not unreasonable to think he MIGHT leave, but to actually and aggressively predict it, is a hostile or stupid move, fitting a person who doesn't wish OU well.

16. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

all of this is true. against Ohio State, Jay Jimerson comes off the bench to replace Lott. Dean is #3 on the depth chart. i used to work at a golf course where Dean played sometimes, and he's a fool. he does make a nice throw to the super awesome Steve Rhodes on the hook and lateral and Peacock score at Nebraska.

anyway, all of this seems like a supernova of stupidity with Mixon and the girl.

17. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

Mixon on sideline during scrimmage today with cleats in hand intently watching O-line

18. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

19. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I thought he was supposed to be hidden away baking cookies and knitting?

Oh wait, that was just the lame suggestion by one of our resident handwringers.

20. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

Yes he needs to go somewhere(?) and get his life in order. This obviously can't be done while playing football at OU. His two-a-days need to consist of Oprah in the morning and Dr. Phil in the evening.