1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joe Mixon rumor.....?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by JLEW1818, Jul 25, 2014.

1. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

She's headed for the hoosegow if she was on probation and drunk and fighting. Regardless of what the male did.

2. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Stop posting this crap.

This is exactly what I asked folks not to post (sources without any link/confirmation) earlier in the thread. Just because it was posted on another message board doesn't circumvent that.

If people want to read what other message boards are saying, they can do that, just don't bring it here.

Okieflyer likes this.
  3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well excuuuuse me. I had not seen any discussion of activist whorns in the Norman PD before, and thought it an intriguing comment.

4. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

That and she Has an Out standing warrant.

8TC I agree. LT is worse than this place ever was.

5. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

Rumor

I am pretty sure you can't attend OU with a felony. If you get it while in school its hard for them to find out unless someone notifies them. I am sure they are aware of it now and I hope she will be kicked out.

Mixon does not have a record and his old coach and current staff have said he is a very good kid. If he simply punched her after she punched him with no serious injuries to the girl than I think he should get a second chance. The law would see that as a punch for punch self defense. Since he didn't break a law in that case than I would expect a suspension no longer than half of the seasons games for bad decision making. Dude JUST turned 18, IMO he deserves a second chance. I think Stoops believes in second chances also....we shall see.

Also let me say if its misdemeanor assault he gets charged with he should still remain on the team with a suspension less than the whole season barring that he didn't break her face and she actually did punch him in the face first. I am sure Stoops already knows the full story from Mixon and the players he was potentially with.

6. olevetonahill

Lets quit spekUlating and see what happens.

hells I bet theres been more writen about this from Morans who aint got a clue than a pissant
    We should know tomorrow . Until then Lets hope for the best.

7. CK Sooner

:gary:

8. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

What if i have good info? Like what to expect come tomorrow?

9. CK Sooner

Go ahead. Isn't a major part of message boards to speculate on what's going to happen in the future? Especially football message boards.

10. olevetonahill

If Its Good info sure. But all this My friends Maids sisters brothers uncle friend shat is nuts

11. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

According to the affidavit, Joe was not arrested on scene because the occurrence did not take place in front of the cops. Basically, the investigation had to take place. Originally, the DA assigned this case as a felony but Mixon will be expected to turn himself in tomorrow and the charge will be dropped to a misdemeanor.

12. olevetonahill

That makes sense. Done said wont anything happen till tomorrow at the earliest!

13. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Sounds about right to me. If you don't wanna be hit, don't hit someone else first - male or female.

14. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I don't disagree with this either. If you want to be treated like a woman then act like one.

Piware likes this.
  15. Therealsouthsider

Therealsouthsider New Member

...can Joe still play football and maybe sit out a couple games if they get married and she doesn't press char...oh, wait...that was another story

ss

16. Dan Thompson

Dan Thompson New Member

If its true, big Al and Jesse will show up any minute. Maybe even Mr. Obama.

17. olevetonahill

We should know something soon.

18. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ehhh...it sure doesn't look that way...If they indeed have 'the tape'...WTF is the holdup?

19. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

If you're a stronger, bigger, better person, you should defend yourself, but don't hit back. It's all rumor and speculation at this point, but I don't intend to justify an OU athlete taking part in a fight.

Consider: If this was on the football field during a game and an opponent ran up and punched Mixon, would Mixon be justified in hitting back, or would he also be subject to a 15-yard flag, ejection and suspension if he threw a punch also?

NorthernIowaSooner likes this.
  20. olevetonahill

Apples to Peanuts Badj