1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joe Mixon rumor.....?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by JLEW1818, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Not a far jump for a guy who can't distinguish accusations for guilt.

2. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Here's a link to a phone interview with the alleged victim.

http://www.news9.com/story/26118496/alleged-assault-victim-speaks-out-against-ou-football-player

Where she says

during the phone interview. While she's talking. Once again, she says she can't open her mouth. While her mouth is forming these words.

She claims to have four broken bones in her face.

I could be totally off base on this, but Mixon must have a fist the size of the Hulk's if he broke all those bones in such a wide area with one punch.

And then there's this gem.

3. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

So is she not getting a assault charge for hitting him? She already had a warrant out for her....

Gotta love it.

4. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We already have her mug shot, so that excuse is down the drain.

5. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

6. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

7. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

He said she said until surveillance is released. IMO she wanted the D, got denied because, well look at her and she got pissed because she was drunk. Started a fight and at some point got decked whether by Joe, a friend of Joe's, herself, or her friend.

8. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

PLEASE READ

There is very little information available about this at the moment. From the folks that were actually there, it does appear that Mixon was involved. So far, the Norman PD isn't even commenting on it, so anything else is speculation.

Please do NOT post rumor as fact here. If you have information (with a verifiable source/link/etc.), post it here.

Thank you and carry on.

9. olevetonahill

Agreed. I want to see the Vid. Like Ive said she coulda tried to slap him and spun her drunk *** around and fallen on a table an broke her own face.

The Vid will tell the tale. We then can either salute him or run his *** out of town on a rail

10. okiewaker

okiewaker New Member

Keith Ford is tha schizzznit. Always thot that. Sue me! :cool:

11. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ford is good in a straight line, barreling someone. We haven't seen much else.

12. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

Is this a verb or a noun. I.E. The alleged victim from this incident is a thot.

13. 8timechamps

Good question. I'm just now getting caught up on the whole thot thing.

14. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Keith & Ross, Danl Brooks, David Smith, Samaje, Quick(maybe). Quick is an "athlete". We're good to go.

15. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

I had to have one of my 8th grade students explain it to me. The struggle is real.

16. 8timechamps

My son (who just left the 8th grade) explained it to me not too long ago. Good times.

17. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Apparently Miss Molitor has two arrests on her record. One is a felony conviction of possession. She pleaded guilty to the felony charges and entered the REALIZING OPPORTUNITIES AND DEVELOPING SKILLS or ROADS program as a condition of pre-sentencing. And part of the conditions of her pre-sentencing was to attend a minimum of 12 weeks of anger management.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...caseGeneral&casemasterID=2163155&db=Cleveland

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...caseGeneral&casemasterID=2163155&db=Cleveland

She has a bench warrant out for her arrest for not completing the conditions of her misdemeanor sentencing. And according to the police report she was intoxicated when they found her at the restaurant.

18. olevetonahill

Look here for a bit more detail http://www1.odcr.com/results

as far as I know the warrant is still outstanding. the only other prob I saw was a Sppedin ticket a year er so ago in Love county, 92 in a 70 er sompun

19. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

Yep, a real upstanding citizen that Molitor cat is.

20. schooners

schooners New Member

Wow. Looks like she has a bench warrant issued July 7, for her arrest. Why wasn't she arrested?