1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seriously, what's next, a match.com website for sheep?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Alum81, May 1, 2014.

1. Alum81

Alum81 Active Member

2. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I heard from a trusted source that this year's OSU rings have already been made. They're for the "Super Dooperest Team In The Whole World".

3. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I know I wouldn't be tweeting or twerkin' about it.

4. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

At least when they made Big 12 South champ rings a few years back they actually had a partial stake in it.

5. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

6. badger

I wonder if the NCAA has a regulation for this. It's about $400 for a national championship gift and $300ish for a conference title. What about a non-championship, non-bowl-win gift.

7. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Participation trophies for everyone!

8. salth2o

salth2o New Member

I really like these...

[​IMG]

9. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

omg THIS is now the best story of the offseason. HAHAHAHA!!

10. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

11. SoCalBigRed

SoCalBigRed Well-Known Member

This is really pathetic.

And they wonder, get offended when we laugh at them.

12. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

I guess they will pull an aggy of the south and put it on their stadium next.

13. badger

I'm trying to see this from the Aggy perspective.
    1- These kids work hard and deserve a postseason reward for their hard work.
    2- Making it to the Cotton Bowl is something to be proud of, win or lose.
    3- The ring tributes recent success from multiple seasons, not just this past season.
    4- Pistol Pete's orange eye looks better when the eye's orange is made out of a fake precious gem

OK, go ahead and tell Poke perspective why they're wrong.

14. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I don't really see a problem here. Every team gets something, with the name of the bowl they played in, inscribed on it...OSU just went with a ring. It doesn't say "Champions" on it, so it doesn't really seem that crazy to me.

Personally, I wouldn't want to wear a ring from the game I lost, but whatever floats their boat.

15. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Maybe they can trade it in so they can put food on the table.

16. limey_sooner

limey_sooner New Member

The pokes have officially become the Miss Congeniality of the college football universe.

17. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

There's a tweet posted on Newsok that says only Seniors got them, anyone else had to buy one themselves. Just ordered mine!

18. SoonerInFortSmith

SoonerInFortSmith New Member

Did anyone read the comments on that article? Two of their momma's getting all po'd defending their little boys. I'm sure their bedrooms will be waiting for them back home after they get their osu participation certificates, er I mean degrees. Life will turn out just fine because momma will back them up every time they're cheated.