1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch........

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by DrZaius, Oct 26, 2013.

1. DrZaius

DrZaius Well-Known Member

Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch Finch

22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22

That is all...

2. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

When he was a freshman I predicted to someone he would someday win the Heisman. Then it was like it was abducted for 3 years.......

3. dossett5

dossett5 New Member

I wondered this also, great all purpose back runs hard, difficult to find coming out of the backfield as a receiver with great hands. Played quite a bit his first few games his first year and then disappeared. I head nothing about injury so I assumed he got sideways with Bid Daddy Bob. Does anybody know what happened to him.

4. DrZaius

His running in the 4th was awesome.

As far as where has he been, I had read that he had 'attitude issues' but that is all I know.

5. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Release the Finch!

6. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

He consistently gets more yards per carry than any other back. It makes no sense to bench the guy.

This is one of those coaching decisions that drives me nuts!

7. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Coulda been the next Sproles.

8. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

He's by far the most fun to watch. Like a waterbug. Never know which way he's going to move.

9. SCOUT

SCOUT SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I am a huge Finch fan. I also understand that he isn't the next Sproles. He is down at first contact close to 100% of the time. Yes, he is very elusive, but yards after contact matter.

I wish Finch got more carries, but he isn't a lone back type of player.

10. dennis580

dennis580 New Member

Do you actually watch him. Finch is tough runner who breaks plenty of tackles, and also powers forward for extra yards after contact.

11. SCOUT

I do actually watch him. You are referring to pile moving which is due to the linemen pushing him forward. He is tackled on first contact very often.

He is indeed a tough runner, but I would challenge you to show two instances where he has broken a tackle.

12. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Word has ALWAYS been that he has ball security issues since his frosh year. Pay tention! as vet would say.

13. Soonerwake

Soonerwake New Member

He hits the hole soooo much faster than any of our other backs. And, it's not even close..

14. SCOUT

In my opinion, he does hit the whole faster than anyone else. He also avoids the first hit better than anyone else. However, most of the defenders he faces can curl with one hand what he weighs.

I love him. He is in my top three favorite players right now, I just understand what he is.

15. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Q

16. dennis580

dennis580 New Member

You can find at least 2 instances in todays game.

17. Sooner70

Sooner70 Active Member

".....and the Squirrel is loose!....." , Toby Rowland--Sooner Football Network

18. DrZaius

I like that

19. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That and blocking on pass protection...seems to have fixed em, tho...

20. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Joe Washington was easy to bring down.............................if you ever got your hands on him.

5-0