1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU Baseball Signee Alec Hansen

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by bluedogok, Jun 5, 2013.

1. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

boomersooner28 likes this.
  2. BoomerJack

BoomerJack New Member

Whenever I see these stories about some high school phenom who throws high 90's, I stop and remind myself of two words: 1) Damien 2) Magnifico.

3. rysooner

rysooner New Member

Another guy we will never see on campus......

4. soonertravis

soonertravis New Member

Over the next two nights we could see several kids drafted from ourcurrent recruiting class. Will be interesting to watch and see who we can get on campus.

5. colston15

colston15 New Member

I've heard that this kid may tumble a few rounds because of his arm strain and the fact his commitment to OU is strong. I think he'll sign though.

This recruiting class we've put together is really strong, especially on the mound. The shortstop from Leedey is a big time player, too, but he may be drafted high enough so sign.

6. NMSooner'80

NMSooner'80 Member

I have the Denver Post from yesterday at home. I will have to look at their all-state team, which was released in yesterday's edition. Colorado has turned out some decent pitching talent in the recent past, including Brandon McCarthy (Arizona D-Backs), Luke Hochevar (Royals), and further back, some dominator named Roy Halladay.

7. BoomerJack

BoomerJack New Member

So what's happened with this future Hall of Famer?? Has he signed the pro contract for the big $$$ ?

8. NMSooner'80

NMSooner'80 Member

According to the Baseball America draft site, Hansen has not signed with the Rockies. He was a 25th-round pick.