1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alex Jones

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by 8timechamps, May 21, 2013.

1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

If matlock would lose his Know it all, Better than everyone else attitude. I could prolly get along with him

2. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That seems close to the core of it. People whose own lives are disappointments and need to somehow feel 'special'. So they create secret knowledge to which they have access to elevate themselves above the pack. It would be more amusing if they didn't vote and otherwise gum up public discourse.

3. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dont know how anyone can waste keystrokes on the likes of Alex Jones
    so I wont.

Illuminati and Tri Lateralists have foundation in history, many argue.

Now, Vet, I know one leftie that looks at this bunch and just shakes his
    head. That same leftie argues with most of this bunch, with his sides
    aching from laughter and wonders how TF some reached adulthood, same
    way some think about that leftie. That leftie dont like "lib" label cause some
    of what he thinks aint liberal....jus like the current prez...damned if he duz
    and damned if he dont. BOOMER!

4. olevetonahill

Heh, I toss "Lib" out as a sorta Catchall. I dont really think anyone is Truly Lib not Truly Con, I just have a hard time with Young smartasses who think they KNOW everything and Know whats going on better than the rest of us. matlock will grow up some day and Im sure he will turn out to be a fine young man, But until then hes just a jackass know it all:star:

5. MR2-Sooner86

MR2-Sooner86 Well-Known Member

You mean they aren't!?

6. KantoSooner

I know, shocking isn't it? Henry Cabot Lodge and Nelson Rockerfeller weren't actually traitors. Mind blowing.

7. radio

radio New Member

Cointelpro. Provocateur.

8. MR2-Sooner86

MR2-Sooner86 Well-Known Member

I think you're one of them. I'm onto you.

[​IMG]

9. olevetonahill

Im might do that one night when Im drankin and bored

10. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I think most everything in nature does have a purpose. This discussion can quickly become a religious one, and that's where most people differ, but on a basic level, I believe most of nature have evolved to a point that 'un-useful' actions have been weeded out.

11. KantoSooner

Don't make the mistake of positing evolution as a linear process. We are not, in a biological sense 'higher' than apes, or than microbes. An excellent case could be made, by the way, that the 'most highly evolved' organism on our planet are bacteria. There are more of them out there, either in terms of individuals or in terms of total weight, than all other life forms combined. And they've lasted longer as species.
    To say that an animal is so well adapted to its environment that it represents some pinnacle is to mistake cause and effect. Of course it's well adapted: if it wasn't it would be dead.
    Thus tornadoes can be seen as inevitable processes of our current weather systems. But make changes that we knew took place in the past, like, say temporarily eliminating the magnetic poles, or changing the oceans to highly acidic seas and we might see very different weather patterns in which tornadoes were either much more or much less prevalent.
    Their only 'purpose' may be to exist as by-products of the exchange of heat energy between the tropics and polar regions.