1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lib? Con? Libetarian? Take this quick quiz

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by olevetonahill, May 17, 2013.

1. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Indeed.

2. SoonerBBall

SoonerBBall Well-Known Member

Funny, I thought the same thing and came out libertarian. It looks like there if little difference between the libertarians and post moderns. Both sides realize that the extremes given in those questions are not realistic, and that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

3. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Another of the 9% of staunch conservatives. I demand some money from the govt for being oppressed.

4. Midtowner

Midtowner New Member

Yup. For example, the question as to whether I thought businesses make enough profit. WAAAAYYY too general. Do I think some businesses, e.g., companies which get laws rewritten in their favor and rig the system in their favor make too much profit because of government interference or government deferral in the case where those businesses are harming people and the environment? Yes I do. That, of course, isn't the majority of businesses who if they earn a profit, it's because they're doing something someone values enough to exchange value for it.

And questions like whether the government should do more to help needy Americans, ideas as to who is needy are going to vary greatly. Do I think we need to step it up and do a hell of a lot more to help the legitimately physically and mentally handicapped (Rube, for example) and a lot less to help those with sketchy disability diagnoses like "slow learner" and the able bodied. We also need to spend a lot more money on our child welfare systems.

5. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Just fer ****s an Giggles I retook it . I musta looked a few questions wrong at 430 this morning, Cause Now It say Ima Staunch Conservative

6. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This. Exactly.

What the hell is Post-Modern anyway? There's a row of options to land on at the bottom of the page, I'd rather fall into that row than some demographic I've never heard of.

7. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I think post-modern is a fancy way of saying pansy. :tickled_pink:

8. SoonerAtKU

SoonerAtKU New Member

If I had to guess, it'd be someone's way of representing an actual independent who doesn't really fit any of the other models.

Also a pansy.

9. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Kind of an artsy fellow...

10. lubbocksooner

lubbocksooner New Member

Main street for me. I also agree many of the questions were bad. Adding a third option or every more to the questions to better define the persons answere would have been good.

11. FirstandGoal

FirstandGoal New Member

Libertarian for me as well. No surprise there.

12. MR2-Sooner86

MR2-Sooner86 Well-Known Member

Anarcho-Capitalist

13. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

Another staunch conservative here.

14. okiewaker

okiewaker New Member

Libertarian along with 9%. Finally,,,I'm a minority.

15. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Tried to take the quiz but found many of the questions to have options too extreme in either direction for me to be able to feel comfortable answering.