1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU vs SDSU

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Blue, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Sooner95

Sooner95 Well-Known Member

Osby has been it tonight. Was fun watching him, I hope he does well at the next level.

2. rdusooner

rdusooner New Member

Typical second half for the Sooners. Very frustrating.

3. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

And w/out Osby next year....we might suck again.

4. One4OU

One4OU New Member

We suck now. We are better but Im not sure what that is saying. The entire conference was weak as well so that probably help is a bit as well.

5. JaxSooner07

JaxSooner07 New Member

Was just thinking that. Will be interesting to see who steps up as the leader of this team

6. Blue

I'd say bad coaching as well. Lons been around and he knows alot but what was up with the lineup?

Fitz has been huge all year and he doesn't even see the floor as a Senior? BS.

7. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

Suck now is far from true. Still a damn good season IMO

8. One4OU

One4OU New Member

Too bad we dont have a other player that can score in double digits in the tourney. Very disappointing.

9. JaxSooner07

JaxSooner07 New Member

And the conference isn't exactly doing so hot in the tourney. Down to ISU and a struggling KU

10. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

Ryan Spangler. Remember the name.

11. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It would be nice if somebody pulled their heads out of their rear end and got the ball to our star player. Osby could've carried this team to the Sweet Sixteen by himself. He really could have. Kruger has his work cut out for him next year, and I'm not very excited.

12. Blue

Mbaye and Krugs got owned again by the WAC.

13. JaxSooner07

JaxSooner07 New Member

Well. Good season guys. Moving in the right direction and good to at least be back in the tourney. Look forward to next year!

14. Blue

22 point second half. Shat______the_________bed.

I don't think they could have played worse.

15. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No chance at tourney next year

16. soonerbub

soonerbub New Member

I'm proud of this team they battled all year just ran out of gas last 2 weeks

Next year we will be a top 6 seed

BOOMER

17. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not really. We ended the season blowing a 20+ point lead to our CBI rivals, lost to the worst team in conference history in our season finale, got bounced in our first conference tournament game, and got beat down by a mediocre team in the first round of the tournament. Very disappointing season.

18. Blue

Depth was such a strength all year and I think it hurt us bigtime in the end. Its like coach didn't even know who to play.

19. SoonerBBall

SoonerBBall Well-Known Member

It's just less disappointing than our previous several seasons since we were super bad in those.

20. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

A disappointing end to the season fer sure.

Sorry for Osby to finish his career by himself.

The guy nailing five 3 pointers hurt, but there were lots of reasons the Sooners lost.

I'm encouraged by the playing time our freshmen got this season. It'll help later on.

5-0