1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Poke fans in my office

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by SoonerLaw09, Dec 5, 2012.

1. SoonerLaw09

SoonerLaw09 New Member

Winner winner chicken dinner. :)

Actually, I work at a mental health facility for people in recovery from sex addiction involving farm animals.

2. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

That's a baaaaaah-d addiction.

3. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Let's be honest though....those Pokes in that facility were asking for it? Am I right? They knew those animals were addicts. :D

4. I Am Right

I Am Right New Member

Had a client in my office today that went to a wedding on Sat, lots of poke fans there, all of them rooting for TCU, My client had the bartender change to the Baylor game. Nuff said, room quieted down quick!!!

5. Piware

Piware Well-Known Member

OSU Animal Husbandry majors, no doubt.

6. TitoMorelli

TitoMorelli New Member

I went to one Cotton Bowl parade, must have been New Years 1989. Froze my butt off in the bleachers.

I remember that the Dallas Carter football team marched in the parade. Leading the way was a guy who walked down the boulevard as if he owned the whole damned street and parade to boot. Jessie Armstead.

7. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

All of the piggie fans I encountered after the game were quiet. Look down, look away sort of thing. I got in trouble w/ my parents for heckling them on our way out of the stadium. In my defense, I was young and it WAS my first non-Texas trip to the cotton bowl...so I thought that was what you were supposed to do while coming down the ramp.

8. tycat947

tycat947 New Member

He's already the coach! :greedy_dollars:

9. mdklatt

mdklatt SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Or as a landscaper (I highly recommend minoring in Spanish). Yardman State.

10. mdklatt

mdklatt SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If you peruse OP.com you'll see that OK LAST fans think they have a reputation for being a fan base that "travels well" and is a bowl committee's wet dream. At the same time you'll see that before the bowl selections many of them were hoping to a bowl game in Texas (Cotton, Alamo, or the one in Houston) so they didn't have to travel far. And now, many of the people going to Dallas are heading down and driving back the same day. Don't forget, this is a fan base that doesn't even "travel well" to Stillwater. And has about 500 fans outside of Oklahoma and Texas because they don't have any "T-shirt fans". Yet they can't figure out why they're the chubby kid in glasses when it was time to pick teams for the Big 12 bowl slots.

****ing ridiculous.

11. MichiganSooner

MichiganSooner Well-Known Member

Sometimes they travel so well that T-Bone has to pay for the tickets to the bowl.

12. JiminyChristmas

JiminyChristmas New Member

The poke fans in my office.....do mostly janitorial work.

13. 12

12 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Chris Gains?

14. FirstandGoal

FirstandGoal New Member

I call bull**** on that. Everybody knows that the only fans that OK LAST has are college graduates.

At the very least you will see them delivering your pizza.

Chuck Bao likes this.
  15. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Last time I had a pizza delivered it took over an hour.

I told the delivery boy that it should never be that late, especially when he has his own jet.

Then I tipped T Boone a dollar and told him he'd better not steal any concrete from in front of the house cause I was keeping an eye on him.

16. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

Had a very good friend that graduated with that degree. He's some type of head something up here at Southern Hills.

17. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

[​IMG]

Wishboned likes this.