1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"I'd give my left nut..."

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by ouwasp, Jan 11, 2012.

1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I did kinda ENJOY the 3 HOT nurses doing all the shaving and stuff.

2. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Get a Thai doctor.

I had this condition once, went to a doctor in Chiang Mai and he looked me straight in the eye and said, "Mr. Kanto, you need to have sex more often. I would think you could find it here in Chiang Mai, but if you are at a loss, please ask and I'll give you a reference." And then he offered to sign and stamp any receipts involved so I COULD SUBMIT THEM ON MY INSURANCE.
    Thailand is the greatest country in the whole wide world. (Though I sincerely doubt that Bluecross would have approved such therapy; it was the thought that counted.)

3. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

One of the best decisions I ever made.

The Navy did all their vasectomies on Friday, so the Sailors could go back to work on Monday. I was waiting in a room of about 100 people, 50 "candidates"/50 wives. Guess who got to go first?

When I came out after the procedure, you could hear a pin drop with all the anxious faces trying to read my reaction.

The nurse said to bring back a sample in 30 days in a medicine bottle. I said, "Hell no...if it didn't work, I'm not doing it again."

4. NTXSooner13

NTXSooner13 New Member

It is typically caused by Chlamydia trachomatis. What have you been doing?

Mississippi Sooner likes this.
  5. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Another vote for "wouldn't change a thing" here. My wife shouldered the burden of our family planning for over 15 years. A few days' discomfort was the least I could do.

6. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

The first time I had a blood clot in my lung, in amongst all the other tests they were doing on me, they had me strip off and lie on a table. This cute young gal came in and asked if I'd ever had an ultrasound. I told her no, and she explained that it was necessary in order to make sure there were no other clots waiting to break loose in my legs. Then, starting at my ankles, she put that warm jelly stuff on me and started working her way up.

I couldn't help but thinking, "damn, if I wasn't in extreme pain and possible on the verge of death, this would probably be really exciting."

7. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes, afew years ago.I thought my boys had turned to stone.

8. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

They shaved the palms of your hands?

9. picasso

They shaved the palms of your hands?

10. olevetonahill

:very_drunk:

11. Oldnslo

Oldnslo Radioman

Had it. Unrelated to my vasectomy. Took ibuprofen. The end.

12. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Add me to the list of "I've had it", but I still "have it". Saw two different urologists when it first started (about 15 years ago). At that time, I was more "active" than I had been, and I thought that was the cause. I can't remember the exact diagnosis, but it sounds the same. It flares up once in while, and I hit the Advil. Just something we have to live with I suppose. Another reason why having balls can suck sometimes.

13. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

Well, two days into the course of the new antibiotics and the pain has lessened some. Be nice to return to the days of not being aware of Lefty most of the time.

tonight I'm enjoying reading several of these response aloud to my wife (of 23 yrs)... she asks..."Gosh, do guys just think about sex all the time?" I told her the posters here on SF do seem to work it into many subjects...

I had the Big V a few yrs ago. That uro was a UT grad. I made a point of not wearing a Sooner shirt during the appts... after all, that guy was gonna have me in a very vulnerable position! It is kinda weird having them prescribe masturbation.

Having the ultrasound on Lefty promises to be a strange experience... I'll let you know how that goes!

14. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

... to win 7 straight Tour De France's?

15. olevetonahill

Tell her NO sometimes we think about Drankin AND sex

You just aint right boy

16. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

Had that stuff back in '95 & I will never, EVER forget it. Went to work one night w/ not one trace of pain & by lunchtime I was doubled over & barely able to walk to my car. The condensed version: think vise grip, 24/7, for 3 solid weeks. Easily the worst pain I've ever had & this is coming from a guy who got his leg lopped off this past year if that tells you anything.

17. picasso

Having that cold gel put on my package and having two male docs look at my stuff on the sonogram was a pleasurable experience.

18. olevetonahill

So much so that YOU shaved yer own Palms ?

19. Chuck Bao

Chuck Bao SoonerFans.com Elite Member

^^^True, this. If I had to have some medical procedure or stay in the hospital, I would most definitely choose Thailand. The only draw back is that my Thai doctors won't give out pain killers like US doctors do.

20. I thought you old guys were tough, as in put a zip-tie around it if you didn't want kids - tough.