1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oklahoma State BCS Title Game bound.....

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by SteelClip49, Oct 26, 2011.

1. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah, not living in Oklahoma I guess helps avoid aggie. Other than about three friends on facebook who are OSU fans...two who are really good friends who never talk any ****...I guess I never have to deal with it. I can understand that.

Let's just hope we win out and don't have to decide if we can stomach pulling for OSU in the title game. Only way they get there is if they beat us. No thanks.

2. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

I'll root for them if they make it, but I not rooting for them to make it.

3. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

An SEC team is due for a WTF let down in the BCS game. If OSU made it, they'd probably end up winning.

4. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

I haven't heard much talking this year from either fanbase really. I think a major part of OSU this year is 1. You have 8 straight scoreboards on us and 2. We don't want to jinx what could be a magical season for us.

5. OhU1

OhU1 New Member

I agree with Cowboy, seems like more mutual respect this year.

Seems a little "Aggie" to fret about the prospect of OSU making the title game. If we beat them and they don't go. If OSU wins they deserve it and I'll be rooting hard for them to bring the title home to the State of Oklahoma.

6. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

It's actual been hard for me to make fun of aggie this year, just because they do seem to be playing good football. But, I'm sure I'll find a way between now and Bedlam.

7. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Oh lordy. The idea of the guppies chasing those Boise guys into the endzone all night again has my stomach turning.

8. Red

Red New Member

Why'd you have to put that picture in my mind? :(

9. boomerinhou

boomerinhou New Member

Well...T. Boone said he wants to see OSU playing for a National Championship before he dies.
    So, if OSU plays in or wins the MNC game, will T. Boone fulfill his end of the bargin??

:devilish:

10. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

For those that have attended OU's MNC games in the past, How early should I book my tickets. What can I expect to pay for this game.

;)

11. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

an orange aggy success has the potential of damaging our recruiting, so NO, I don't wind up pulling for them, unless they were to play notre dame.

12. lexred

lexred New Member

OSU could make it to the BCS Championship, but they will get slaughtered and embarassed. Problem is that even if they do we will have a year of tee shirt, bumper stickers, bill boards, and obnoxious behavior. Perhaps OU will administer a mercy killing at Bedlam. Come to think of it, how do you embarass an Aggie?

13. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Don't forget to pack those rose colored glasses. As a second use, after the game you can take off your shirt, put on the glasses and blend in with the winners.

14. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Oh there's plenty of smack on facebook. Some Pokes don't care that they've lost 8 in a row.

15. Kray

Kray New Member

I think Bama/LSU will destroy whoever is thrown in there.

16. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

I sure hope not but it looks like this will happen.

17. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

No way the pokes beat ou

18. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

We've got a LOT to prove before we go planning to beat OSU. OUr team is missing key playmakers and was using padded statistics to hide it's embarrassing tendency to fold on at least two big plays per game defensively even when they are at 100%. Also, the versatility of Demarco Murray is missed in this offense. They have plenty of time to turn it on and put the pieces together, but it's gonna be a rough ride til then.
    Seriously, this team just got slapped down aggy-style on our home field by an average team. I'd be more worried about not finishing with three losses before I brag about how we're going to win in Stoolwater.

19. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not gonna happen,Gundy vaporlocks as soon as he sees a Sooner jersey.

20. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

You worry about the other games we are gonna talk about a poke *** beating!!