1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

injuries???

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by CBUS_SOONER, Oct 1, 2011.

1. CBUS_SOONER

CBUS_SOONER New Member

Any word on clay, fleming, etc...

2. OUVarsityXV

OUVarsityXV New Member

I saw both of them on the sidelines. Flemming looked like had his pads on. Clay looked like he was favoring his arm.

3. rekamrettuB

rekamrettuB New Member

I'm thinking Clay's might be bad since they played Williams and all.

4. TMcGee86

TMcGee86 Well-Known Member

Stoops said both are fine. Flemming was a minor head injury and kept out as a precaution, and Clay was a shoulder sprain.

He hinted both should be good for Texas so I guess that means RIP is in order.

5. Keller Sooner

Keller Sooner New Member

Cale said on the wrap up show that Clay had a shoulder stinger and a sore neck.

6. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Clay was on the sidelines without shoulder pads in the second half...Colvin was not allowed a helmet this week...

7. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Word is that Jimmy Stevens has a sore hamstring. Wherever that is.....

5-0

8. LVSOONER15

LVSOONER15 Getting it done

Good feed back

9. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

I thought I heard Fleming might of had a concussion.

10. sooner59

sooner59 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Stoops has a sore leg per inside sources. They say it happened when he kicked Jimmy Stevens...for the last two weeks.

11. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

so when's the funeral?

12. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the laugh.

5-0

13. 101sooner

101sooner New Member

More worried about Tyler Evan's ankle that anything. Tough to lose Habern then have a less than 100% Evans going in to *.

14. thatmediadude

thatmediadude New Member

I think, overall, we are in pretty good shape. TLEW said he was going to take every rep in practice this week to condition himself and be 100% ready to go win in Texas. Clay should be fine (although I think Whaley and B.Williams should get bulk of carries). Fleming injury is pretty scary. We need him to shut down G.Davis or Jax Shipley Saturday. I don't think much is to worry about. On a side note, I spot shadowed G.Ikard tonight playing center. VERY impressive. He's so smart and understands what to do. I think he'll fill in fine. Also, Stephen Good looks like he might actually get it. He's a load and I hope he plays well next week.

In a nutshell, we are in good shape injury wise!