1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameron Wrenn 2013

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by northspeter, Sep 4, 2011.

1. northspeter

northspeter New Member

watch out for this kid RB from BA in the class of 2013... don't know if anyone watched the BA-Owasso game on cox the other night, but i was in attendance and he was very impressive... runs hard, makes some violent cuts, has a nice frame a little thin, could add weight... but he was very impressive... also his backup at BA, i've been told can flat out fly, he has a cast on his hand rite now, so he's struggling holding onto the ball, but it should come off in a couple weeks... look out for BA's backfield the next couple years...

2. PSK2080

PSK2080 New Member

I've seen Alex Ross and Cameron Wrenn both play recently, and I think Wrenn is actually the more explosive back...

3. Memtig14

Memtig14 New Member

Wrenn looked good when I saw him......but did you see Ross before he hurt his ankle?

4. northspeter

northspeter New Member

ross is bigger and faster, wrenn runs very hard and makes sharp cuts... i know, ross has a good backup... but there are 2 kids behind wrenn that should be highly recruited also...

5. OU-HSV

OU-HSV SoonerFans.com Elite Member

6. northspeter

northspeter New Member

ive heard devon will likely get an offer at junior day in february...