1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU/Mizzou Tailgate Details

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by C&CDean, Sep 19, 2011.

1. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Well kids, we're 2-0, #1 in the nation, and it's all good right now. Time for a couple home games back-to-back. That means tailgate time.

Details for the OU/Mizzou tailgate are below. We still have a couple parking spots available so if you want one, peem me ASAP.

What: OU/Mizzou Tailgate party

Where: Northwest corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot immediately West of the Casa Blanca building. Look for the white canopies.

When: Saturday, September 24. The food will be ready by 3, and we'll be there before noon to set up. Beer should be cold by noon, but the food won't be ready till about 3.

Who: You. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Cost: Free. There is a tip jar for donations if you'd like to help out, and Oklahomey will be there selling raffle tickets for very cool OU memorabilia.

Menu: Chicken. We'll have chicken strips, wings, etc., biscuits & gravy, mac & cheese, beans, coleslaw, chips, etc. Please feel free to bring something to share if you feel so inclinded. Desserts and "special dishes" are always welcome.

Beverages: The usual. Dos Equis, Modelo, Pacifico, Newcastle, Guinness, Bitburger, and a few others. Also plenty of canned domestic beer for those that like it. We'll also have the mini-bar available. Please feel free to bring a special beer or beverage to share if you'd like.

TV: High-def satellite TV to watch the other games as we party.

Facilities: His and her porta potties will be on site. Guys, do NOT pee in the girl's potty. Momma will have your *** if you do. Also, please refrain from throwing beer cans and bottles into the turlets. THIS INCLUDES THE URINAL.

Questions: If you have any questions about the tailgates, or if you'd like parking or want to sponsor, you can send me a PM.

2. I plan to be there this time but I'll need you to serve me..hopefully in a french maid outfit

saucysoonergal likes this.
  3. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

He'll be your buttler.

saucysoonergal and yermom like this.
  4. DCSooner

DCSooner Relax, I'm Cleared.

I will not be drinking at this one.

5. HAHA.....just before and after?

6. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Drinking is OK. Quaffing massive amounts of vodka? Not so much.

7. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Quaffing

Is that from Harry Potter?

8. Tulsa_Fireman

Tulsa_Fireman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

[​IMG]

I've drunk more beer and banged more quaff and pissed more blood and stomped more *** that all of you numbnuts put together.

9. OU Sooners

OU Sooners New Member

I'm excited to be there. Can't wait. Let the beer drinking begin by 2 for me...

10. soonermagicgirl

soonermagicgirl New Member

I'll be there and hopefully it wont be so hot like the last one. I was drenched after the first 10 minutes of setting up. Anyway, i'm bringing my football dip for Saturday :)

11. DCSooner

I was drenched also, but it was because I haven't seen Dean in 6 years.

12. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

I do have that effect on people, I ain't gonna lie.

13. Soonerwake

Soonerwake New Member

It just wasn't the same without you STEP. Much more heterosexual anyway...

14. setem

setem DTF

I may not be there. We are getting closer to Ella being here and I don't think my Ryan can make it through another game day. If I find a way to sneak away I will bring the Crab Salad and drink all the beer!

15. I'll definitely be there to provide boners

16. kbsooner21

kbsooner21 New Member

So you're saying your wife will be there? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

17. DCSooner

18. I'll have DC there...I hope that will do

19. DCSooner

You hope that I will do what?

20. sooneredaco

sooneredaco New Member

Went to the last tailgate for the 1st time and took my nephew to his first OU game it was awesome! Will be there this week with plenty of PBR and some Jameson Irish Whiskey for all you good folks! Will there be a mexican food one anytime? If so, I'm bringing some of momma's homemade tamales. Reciepe has been in the family for generations