1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trice to transfer

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Jay C. Upchurch, Mar 4, 2011.

1. BOOMERBRADLEY

BOOMERBRADLEY Well-Known Member

I have never known a snitch to be a well liked person

2. Leroy Lizard

Leroy Lizard SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I would go one step further: It means that a player failed in some way to obtain the education/sports opportunities that he wanted coming out of high school. If the school is at fault in some way, that's no good.

3. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You don't know who it was. Geez, you people.

4. BOOMERBRADLEY

BOOMERBRADLEY Well-Known Member

I don't care who it was (even though multiple sources have said it's trice)
    I was referring to snitches in general

5. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

Who cares who it is?!? I mean really, first it was Fleming, then Kevin Brent, and now Marcus Trice?!? *smh*

6. Sooner74

Sooner74 New Member

I agree. If he snitched, he gets what he deserves. I just also think chemistry is overlooked sometimes and certain players add to the ambiance of locker rooms, but don't do much on a field. I'm sure this isn't going to be an issue, but I would like some good news if you know what I mean.

7. BoulderSooner79

Exactly and it will probably go through every DB on the roster and some that weren't even there. People could also quote speculators on this message board "sources".

8. Sooner74

Sooner74 New Member

I think BoulderSooner79 did it! He sounds fishy.

9. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

Im guessing if I really wanted to, I could create a rumor that alot of people would buy that Tony Jefferson or Hurst or Javon Harris was the snitch. Itd probably be scary easy:
    "One of my friends lives in the athletic dorms and he has heard from multiple players that (player X) was the snitch and now he is looking to transfer to (school Y)"

In 2 hours, it'd be on Landthieves.
    In 3 hours, it'd be on orangepower.
    In 4 hours, it'd be on Hornfans and texags

10. Sooner74

Sooner74 New Member

Do it. I want to see all those idiots on the other boards think they are smart.

11. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

it'd be funny, but would be mean and would hurt the reputation of anonymous internet posters throughout the world. I just cant do that to the "Delta"s of the world. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

12. Ping

Ping New Member

Trice had a blocked punt and a forced fumble that resulted in a safety, significant role on special teams. He was also rumored to be getting a try at WR this year. Great athlete and the most energetic person on the team by far. Sad to see him go, but wish him the best!
    [​IMG]

13. BoulderSooner79

Busted!! :O

14. humblesooner

humblesooner New Member

We have between 80 and 100 players who are not snitches, are not transferring to another school, are not doing drugs and/or drinking, who are not.....etc, etc, etc.

There is the good news.

I mean our scholarships are full. So we aren't picking up any 10 star recruits. What kind of good news is expected?

If you had 100 or so 17-23 year-olds, and had 3 fall out for whatever reason - lonely, stupid, unlucky - that's a pretty good track record.

15. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

All of you need to read this.

Link

soonerloyal likes this.
  16. Sooner74

Sooner74 New Member

Seems like he made the choice for the right reasons then. If he truly wants to keep playing, then OU wasn't the right place. I hope he does well wherever he goes.

17. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm gonna miss watching the dude fly around on ST. He was a bright spot along with Ronnell IMO.

18. B1rd

B1rd New Member

Too bad he cannot go to ISU and play on Jack Trice field.

JLEW1818 likes this.
  19. Kilmer

Kilmer New Member

So he wants to go somewhere he can play, yet is willing to sit out an entire season to do so? I guess he got the impression that he might not ever be a starter to make that kind of a decision. Good luck to him wherever he goes...tough decision.

20. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

So he WAS the sitch,explains his desire to leave.