1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiesta Bowl Gloves

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Kilmer, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Kilmer

Kilmer New Member

[​IMG]

I noticed these sweet Nike OU gloves they are plastering all over the Nike Fiesta Bowl shirts in stores. Does anyone know if the players have been wearing these all year or are they special edition for the Fiesta Bowl?

Was also curious if any one knew where/if they could be purchased? I can't seem to find the actual gloves on sale anywhere.

SoonerInLubbock likes this.
  2. SoonerStud615

SoonerStud615 New Member

We had similar ones with our pro combat uniforms last year:

[​IMG]

Looks like a new version of those. I don't think we've been wearing them since then. Last year, when Nike was pimping everything pro-combat for us, they had those gloves in some stores, but since this is a little less hyped, I doubt they'll be on sale.

3. SoonerInLubbock

SoonerInLubbock New Member

Freakin brilliant idea whoever came up with this. Very cool.

4. SoonerPride

SoonerPride Collector Emeritus

Will the refs throw a flag if the players put their hands up to show the interlocking OU?

Probably.

5. Rocko

Rocko New Member

Yeah they tossed one on Alabama against auburn, as they have similar gloves

6. madillsoonerfan5353

madillsoonerfan5353 New Member

Quinton Carter tossed me one of his gloves after the CCG and it is just one of the Vapor Jet gloves by Nike, so I would say these are for the bowl game? I hope we are not wearing the Pro Combat Uni's for the Fiesta Bowl, cause the last time we wore them we got OUr asses handed to us.

:gary:

7. soonerboomer93

soonerboomer93 Dirty bastard

I will be pissed if they're wearing pro-combat at the fiesta bowl.

8. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't even think we have them anymore. I would've burned them after the Tech game.

9. silverwheels

silverwheels SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm pretty sure we're not wearing Pro Combat uniforms for the game, or Nike would have said something about it, like they have for Boise, TCU, Florida, and Oregon.

10. Soonerson1975

Soonerson1975 New Member

Yeah, that was my first thought after I saw the gloves as well. If they wear those ugly things again they deserve to lose.

11. sooner59

sooner59 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Pretty sure Demarco has worn these after last year's pro combat game against Tech. Don't know about anyone else on the team though. Its kind of Murray's thing to do this. Here is a wallpaper if anybody wants it.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3847/1280x800sn7.jpg

[​IMG]

12. Born & Bred

Born & Bred New Member

Anyone know where you can buy either of these gloves? Looked around for a bit online but can't find anything.

13. Kilmer

Kilmer New Member

Yeah, I can't seem to find them online anywhere either. Noticed the Nike online store had them on sale for a few other colleges, but I don't see the OU version :(