1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My last post before I pass outt

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Rickety_Syd, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Rickety_Syd

Rickety_Syd New Member

Serious
    this is ne of stoops finest moments. freakin OSU is suppsoed to be great, unstoppable, OU has no chance
    AN UNDERDOG!

People questioning Stoops (myself included) about winning ion the road.
    Media picked the POKES
    Everyone loves thye POKES
    POKES are insanely good.
    Holgerson=Genius
    Bill Young=Genius

OU= No chance

OU (I shall not bore you with OU's history of greatenes ... please see all literature and youtube videos if you need further proof)

OU steps up
    SOONER MAGIC DID PREVAIL, NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE!!!! IN ONE GAME!!!

I love the Switz (the KING) but we were always suyppiose to win those games back inthe day.

WE WERE NOT SUPPOSEDTO WIN THIS

but, ha ha, we did

Sorry POKES

The sun on your day of greatness has set,
    I am afraid that nevermore shall it shine upon thee as long as OU continues to exist

2. Dio

Dio SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I can sum up your thoughts in two words:

Pooooooooooooooooooor Aggies!

3. SanDiegoSoonerGal

SanDiegoSoonerGal Allegedly Pokish

Sleep tight, little Syd. Sooners win again against the Pokes so all is right in the world.

4. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

With visions of sugar plums dancing in your head.

5. TheLlama

TheLlama New Member

I disagee. I must assume the role of ghost of Bedlam past. This story takes place in the Fall of 2009. It was a cool autumn evening, late in November. The Cowboys are rolling along nicely in the BigXII South. Riding high on their 9-2 record and #11 ra...n...king, sure to steamroll past the lowly 6-5 Oklahoma Sooners. When behold, they suddenly stuck a pothole. Helpless, they watched as the wheels fell off and they went spiraling out of control. In the process they were destroyed 27-0 by the Crimson and Creme, and when they finally came to rest and the dust settled, they were found on the bottom of a 21-7 loss to Old Miss in the Cotton Bowl.

Piware likes this.