1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU can get ultimate revenge on Mizzou

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Soonermagik, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Soonermagik

Soonermagik New Member

If both teams win out then OU will have a shot to hammer them in the Big 12 championship. Heck, the national title is still up for grabs. If OU beats the only team that beat them and wins the title... it couldn't be sweeter. The sky isn't falling.

Turnovers killed that game. I think they learn from it and hammer Mizzou in the Big 12 title game. Only this time, it will be 80% OU fans. :)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
    GKeeper316 likes this.
  2. yukonsooner

yukonsooner New Member

Totally agree

3. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

Yeah we have to hope they win in Lincoln, but I don't see it happening.

4. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I'll be watching the game in Lincoln this week. Should be something to see how they do on the road. The rest of their Season should be a cakewalk unless Snyder is able to out 4 quarters together against them.

5. TrophyCollector

TrophyCollector Well-Known Member

How many road games do we have left? I'd like our chances if they were all in Norman. Not sure we can win 3 more on the road. Both aggie teams will play their game of the year when we show up. Baylor isn't Baylor anymore, but I am still having trouble getting intimidated by Floyd Casey stadium.

6. rainiersooner

rainiersooner New Member

The Big XII is weird this year and it seems anything can happen (see Baylor, leading Big XII South); I wouldn't be surprised if Missouri kills Nebraska; I wouldn't be surprised if Iowa State wins out. Who can tell at this stage?

StoopTroup likes this.
  7. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

It's good to know you put a lot of thought into our schedule. I'd hope you at least know where to look it up?

8. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If we win out and beat Mizzou, I think we just might get back in that NC picture.

9. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

I think we could play Mizzou again AT Mizzou and not lose, much less on a neutral or home field.

I don't see that comedy of errors happening again against them.

10. GKeeper316

GKeeper316 New Member

ya i told the lone mizzou grad i work with (who was sporting her little mizzou football shirt at work today) to enjoy the gift we gave em... we'd be takin it back in december.

11. Eddie Money

Eddie Money Active Member

I think that was one of them rhetorical questions, and winning out with 3 more road games is not a given. We just need to focus on the next game and if we end up with one loss and do not make it to the MNC, we have no room to complain because if you don't win 'em all, you have to take what you get.

StoopTroup likes this.
  12. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Remember when they were #1 and got shut up really quick when it actually mattered. There is no doubt in my mind if we have another shot we'd be more prepared and win.

13. still going to college station, waco, and stillwater...I'll wait on thinking about playing the tigers again

14. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yea, true. I'm sure we'll get those other teams best shot but I don't see us losing.

15. GKeeper316

GKeeper316 New Member

thats the mean part of the karma that is sooner magic. when it goes well for us, it goes really really well...

but that **** comes back and bites us in the ***.

i think somewhere along the line somebody sold his or her soul to the debil if we could be almost perfect at home, but suck donkey balls on the road.

wasn't me. just sayin...

Okie35 likes this.
  16. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

If Mizzou is as good as they probably think they are right now, then they have no excuse to lose to NU. We'll see how they wear on the road now that they have some light shining on them.

17. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I fully expect to have a go with them one more time this year.

18. texaspokieokie

texaspokieokie New Member

that's sour grapes.

mizzou won the game by playing better.

19. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

20. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

:pop:

but Mizzou can definitely sneak in now though, Clorado playing for a bowl berth. Should be interesting